25.

Nikki's POV

30 minutes has passed and still not sight of Carly. I checked the bathroom and still nothing. I had a few cups of Jack without her, so I'm definitely more than a little tipsy. I wanted to drink with her, where the hell is she?

I looked around to see if I could find her, I saw Tommy walking by. I quickly ran up to him. "Hey, T-Bone, have you seen Carly?" I asked him. "From what I heard, she's in one of the guest bedrooms," Tommy replied and walked off. I furrowed my eyebrows. Why would she be in there? I walked over to the bedrooms and opened some doors. She isn't here. I walked to the last one and opened it. My eyes went wide and my jaw dropped.

Carly is snorting a line of blow. After she finished, she looked over and saw me. "Hi, babe!" She said, smiling. "H-Hi," I stuttered. I never thought I'd see the day where Carly is partaking in doing drugs. "Wanna join?" She asked, leaning against the wall. I shut the door from behind me and sat next to her on the floor. "Why're you doing this, babe?" I asked. "I'm just having fun," she said. "I don't want you to end up like me–" "Nikki, I just want to have fun. Please." She cut me off, I took a look at her eyes. They seem a lot more sad than usual. Something must've happened. I'll have to talk to her when she's sober. "Okay," I just said.

People brought out more blow and she did one more line and then got up to go get something to drink. She's a lot more energetic, she laughing and talking with people, which she normally doesn't do. I did some blow along with her so, both of us are doing this together. We ended up outside by the beach with a joint with us. "I'm glad I snuck this," I said. She laughed. "I am too, it got to be too many people there." She said. She pulled something out of her jacket. "I got some Jack, too." She said. I laughed. "God, you're perfect." She laughed again.

We lit the joint and passed it between the two of us until it was gone, taking drinks of the bottle while doing so. We looked at the waves crashing on the shore on the moonlit beach. She laid her head on my shoulder. "This has been a really fun night," she spoke up. "I'm glad I decided to go." I laid my head on hers. "I'm glad you went, too. It made it fun for me." I replied.

She scooted closer to me and I wrapped my arm around her. "A magazine was in the mail today, it had us on the cover." She said. I raised my eyebrows. "Really? I looked through the mail, I didn't see it." I replied. "I threw it away. They said endless of nice things about you." She said. "That's new," I laughed. "I'm a big slut, though." She said. My eyes went wide. "What?" I asked. "I slept with all the band members, I'm a groupie that got lucky, you're just waiting for the right time to end things with me." She continued. "Is that what the magazine said?" I asked. She nodded. "None if that is true, Carly. You know that, right?" I asked. She didn't answer right away. "I know I didn't sleep with all the band members." She just said. "You're not a slut, they're just mad that I'm in a relationship, Carly." I tried to reassure her. "I don't wanna talk about it anymore." She said.

I looked out to the ocean again, what they said about her is making my blood boil. When I find out who did it, I'm going to smash their face in. Carly picked up the bottle of Jack and took a long swig of it.

"Nikki?" I heard her say. "Yes, baby?" I asked. "I know why you do this stuff," she started. "I feel like I'm on a cloud, I never want this feeling to end." She said.

(a/n: thank you so much for reading, i hope you enjoyed! please vote, it's greatly appreciated. feedback is always welcome! okay bye👻)