Moving across the country to find I'm not human, and I have a mate

Hey everyone hope you like it.

-Amanda J 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 1 

"Today I'm just a normal girl, but tomorrow I'll be a legend" I set down my story for English that I had written, and exit the classroom since it's my last class of the day and head to my car without looking back. The teacher always picks me for our stories that we have to write she says that mine are the best in class but I highly doubt it. I love to write and nothing will come between me and my books. Or no one. Well that's what I thought. That no one would make me forget about my love for writing that is till I got home to find my mom sitting on the couch.

"What's up mom" I ask?

" Sit down sweetie I got some news to tell you." She replied. I did as she said.

"What ya got to tell me?"

" Umm well we're moving"

" What? But I just now got used to this place." We live in Ohio but it's only been for a couple of months .

" I know I'm so sorry but they had to transfer me to a new station. I'll be getting more money and they said that this will be our last move. They already told me any promotions I get will be in he same station."

" Ok mom. If your happy with it." I said. Just so you know my moms a detective so which partt of the world she goes to are called stations.

" Oh thank you so much we'll be leaving tomorow and our new home was provided from the station and so we'll have a much bigger house and you'll get a bigger allowance from now on as well as a car I think you just might fall in love with."

" Mom you know you didn't have to do that."

" But you've went along with me I thought you deserved it. No complaining your getting whether you want it or not."

" Ok so I need to go to get my stuff together."

" Ok I'll call you down for dinner. If you have any questions just ask me. I love you." 

" I love you too." My mom can be a little over protective sometimes and though it can be annoying being a baby or spoiled I can't make myself tell my mom that I'm not a little girl. I just don't have the will power to do that. See I'm the loner girl. I don't like depending on people because I know your just setting yourself up for disappointment. See my dad died a year ago after he promised he'd always be here for me and I believed him. When all I did was end up crying like I said you just set yourself up for disappointment. My mom she looks at it in a different prospective that he's in a better place and he's always watching me. 

I have a little sister to but she's too young to know what happened or even notice he's gone she's only three. 

I run up the stairs to my room and get the suitcase that's in front of my walk-in closet. I open it on my bed and start packing a all my clothes except for one outfit and anything that I'll need for the ride there. I wonder where we're moving to which state it will be. I hate the sun so hopefully it won't be somewhere to sunny. My thoughts always run to those things. 

I finally finished about three minutes before my mom called me down for dinner. Before I ran down the stairs 'cause my stomach was growling like a vicious dog . My suitcase was bulging over and there's no way I can get it without having to sit on the lid. " Mom it want zip."