Chapter 7

Maks' POV

The whole next week, Meryl and I had told our families the great news. My family was so excited that they cried hysterically and hugged us both for hours. We didn't tell our fans because I didn't want to put pressure on Meryl and the baby.

After a week of excitement, it was bedtime for Meryl and the baby. Before she went to bed, she told me she didn't feel right.

Meryl's POV

Before going to bed Friday night, I felt a weird. I felt like something was going to go wrong tonight. Since I overreact over every little thing, I blew it off like it was nothing and so did Maks.

//

As I was sleeping peacefully, I felt something warm between my legs and pulled the covers off. After I turned on the lamp, I realized it was blood. It was everywhere. Maks woke up groggily and rubbed his eyes.

"What's wrong Merbear?"

"I'm bleeding..." I said in shock. Maks tried to stay calm so I wouldn't freak out.

"Let's get you to the hospital." Maks grabbed my purse and helped me out of the house and into the car.

//

When the doctor came to see us, he had tears in his eyes. I instantly became worried, expecting the worse. After what seemed like forever, he finally told us what was wrong.