Chapter One

Pitter patter was heard against the curb.
Raindrops falling from her eyes down to her cheeks.

She looked back. Completely confused of how things went wrong. How it all went down hill.

It all just happened in a blink of an eye and she didn't even realized it. It all happened to fast. A blur.

Looking up, it seems like the sky was emphasizing with her. As if it feels the pain she has.

She closed her eyes. Just wanting everything to back to normal. No pain. No tears. No rain. 

How did we get here again?

🏵

Summer breeze fanning through her hair.
The whistling of the wind resounding from the trees.

Petals were falling like a sweet snow in mid September.

It is perfect.

"Good Morning"

It was Perfect.

"It was a Good Morning. Until a certain someone ruined it."

"Yah! I basically made the day even more perfect." Jihoon smirked at her.

"By perfect you mean perfectly ruined. Let me remind you why were now walking our way to school."  She glared at him.

She doesn't know why or how Jihoon came up with that stupid idea but he tried to ride both of their bicycles all at once yesterday. Breaking both her brakes and his chain. Fortunately enough the boy did not got any major injuries.

"Well, who knew that you can't ride 2 bikes at the same time?" Jihoon defensively raised his hands.

Yuna twisted his arms making the boy shout in pure pain. "Any sane person would, idiot."

The town bell chimed signaling that it's already 7 am. Meaning classes is about to start. Meaning students have to be in school. Meaning it is bad news for them. Meaning -  we don't have time for this.

Panic started rushing to her blood. Their first class was math and they were cursed to have a jerk as a teacher. That guy would give a quiz without even explaining the lesson as if his subject was not hard enough.

"Hey Yuna." Jihoon seriously said, making the girl look at him.

He suddenly grabbed her arm, then smiled at her.

"Run"

The school was not that far from where they were but it was still a burst of energy for running very early. Yuna cursed Jihoon under her breath for making her do this when she could have saved that energy to try and understand the math lesson the teacher was teaching.

They reached the school gates and luckily the guard was not around to give them a note to detention. While catching their breaths they overheard a bunch of students saying that the math teacher was out on a vacation.

Yuna quietly thanked the heavens for starting her day right.

"Sup! Guys- Hey! Jihoon I didn't know you already made a move" Park Woojin whistled as he parked his bike by the main gate.