Chapter Six

"You okay now?"

"Yeah"

"Do you need anything else-"

"No-"

"Are you hungry? Food? Do you want food?-"

"Woo Jin I'm fine really-"

"How about water? You need to replenish those -"

"Woo Jin-"

"You want me to kick that Daniel's butt?-"

"Woo Jin-"

"He's such an insensitive person. Can't he see that Yuna is already taken? Wait till I give that guy a piece of my mind-"

"PARK WOO JIN!"

Echoes of Ji Hoon's voice rippled through. Thank heavens they're alone.

Woo Jin looked at his friend who is currently sitting at the floor panting. Maybe because of the flowers, probably also because of him.

"I'm fine" Woo Jin raised his eyebrow.

"Really." Woo Jin raised both of his eyebrows. Ji Hoon shook is head in dismay and extended his arms. "You know what, just help me up."

Instead Woo Jin gave him a high-five and then plopped down on the ground just beside him. The two of them stared at nothing, sighing at what the situation has come to.

"So-" Woo Jin started. "So now what?"

"Continue with the plan?" Ji Hoon shrugged.

"Nah, you have already screwed it up."

"It's because I have a screwed up mentor."

"It's not the mentor's fault  that the student has a screwed up brain"

"Yah!" Park Ji Hoon slapped him in the arm with all his strength - which is not a lot to be honest considering the fact that he was drained by the flowers.

Silence one again covered the two of them. After realizing that they won't achieve anything just by sitting, Park Woo Jin stood up  and went on. As he was about to leave Ji Hoon asked him where he was going.

"The student was clearly incapable of doing anything right now" Woo Jin joked as Ji Hoon shot glares at him. "So the mentor has to do something to help him."

With that a warm smile crept to Ji Hoon's face. He was really thankful for having a thoughtful person like Woo Jin as his friend. They may bicker most of the times but, he won't change that for anything.

Woo Jin stood there analyzing the situation his friend is currently in. He's worried. He is really worried, but he doesn't want Ji Hoon to realize that. Ji Hoon really hates it when his burden burdens other people. He the type of guy who tries his best to keep everything to himself. No matter how messed up it is. And if he realizes that Woo Jin is starting to get worried. He might drop this topic with him and keep everything to himself again. Woo Jin doesn't want that.

'Not again'

He sighed as he stood there, facing Ji Hoon "Can't you just fall in love with me?"

A crow was once again heard above them. Ji Hoon's eyes widen in horror while Woo Jin just stood there finally realizing what he just said.

"I heard it as I said it"

"WHAT THE HELL MAN?"

🏵

"So you found another reference book?" Okay, how long does it take to finish one Biology project? Yuna feels like most of her time has been dedicate to it.