Chapter Five

Faint sunlight brushed his face, gently waking him up to start a new day. The morning breeze was fanning through his face making him rub his eyes. Light creeping through the blinds o his windows greeted him making him smile.
It was the perfect morning. He never felt so satisfied about his sleep. Everything was just so - warm?

Ji Hoon's body stiffened as he felt a pair of arms wrapped around his waist. Making him jerk up.

"Holy shi-"

"What the hell man?" Woo Jin rubbed his eyes. Too sleepy to process the fuss Ji Hoon was making.

"You! Yah! What are doing here? Why are you on my bed?" Ji Hoon hugged himself, comforting himself from his loss of innocence.

"Don't over react! The floor was too uncomfortable for me so I moved up." Woo Jin explained.

"Why were you hugging me?"

"I was cold."

Ji Hoon grabbed the first thing his hand touched to throw at him. Fortunately for Ji Hoon it was a shoe. Unfortunately, for Woo Jin, Ji Hoon has a good aim on the target.

His face.

🏵

"What happened to your face?"

"Park Ji Hoon"

He glared at the boy who's currently eating. 'I hope you choke.'

Mrs. Park was not surprised. These things were never new whenever they are around each other -which is always. It always happens.

"What about that loud thud last night?"

"My shirt fell." Pak m Woo Jin answered simply.

"That's pretty loud for a shirt."

"He was in it." Ji Hoon stated calmly, with his mouth stuffed with food.

Mrs. Park shook her head and walked out of the kitchen to leave early for work. She kissed his son goodbye and patted Woo Jin's head and head out towards the door.

Silence filled the two boys. Which is not a common thing to happen whenever they are together. This made Ji Hoon look at his friend who was silently concentrating on eating. Maybe concentrating too much.

He's not mad is he?

Ji Hoon shrugged the thought off and just thanked the heavens for the silence and peace that was given to.

"I got it!"
Well that was fleeting.

Ji Hoon looked at his friend who had this dumb look on his face. "What is it now?"

Woo Jin slammed his hands to the table -dramatic effect - and said, "I know how to stop you from vomiting Cattleya-" he was abruptly stop by food shoved in his mouth.

"Shut up. I don't want anyone knowing this. Someone may hear us." Ji Hoon looked around, being paranoid about the fact that someone may be eavesdropping on their conversation.

"Was that necessary?" Woo Jin coughed

'No, but timing was calling me.'

Woo Jin waved his hands in the air dismissing the topic. "Anyways I know how to stop you from dying."

'I'm not dying.'

"I have a plan," Woo Jin stated proudly.

Ji Hoon looked at Woo Jin, sighed, and asked, "Is it a good plan?"

Woo Jin fisted his chest "Pshh- please. I'm Park Woo Jin."

"Exactly. That's the problem." Ji Hoon sighed, "So what do you got Einstein?"