Always - Shorts

Being that I was stuck in writer's block for a very long time. I had these random scenarios popping inside my head. And I decided to post it as an apology for the long wait. Well enjoy.

And yes, I am still alive.

🏵

(Chapter 3; Chapter 10 )

"Yah, you knew who Kang Daniel was?" Yuna asked her brother as soon as Daniel walked away.

"Nope, but I do know one thing. That guy is way better than that Jihoon." Seongwoo replied. Walking back to their door. Yuna followed close by, shaking her head as she head up stairs to her room, not before acknowledging the presences of 2 of his brother's friends. Hwang Minhyun and Kim Jaehwan.

"Yah, you do perfectly know that you just ruined your sister's first kiss right?" Hwang Minhyun said as he watched Yuna's figure disappear from the first floor.

"Yeah, you were literally there standing almost the entire time yet you only let your presence be known when Jihoon was about to kis-" Kim Jaehwan added but he was cut off when Seongwoo shoved a whole cookie down his throat.

"They're to young for those kinds of stuff. And of course I'll stop it from happening. She's my sister for Pete's sake. I won't just watch some guy kiss her." Seongwoo plopped down the seat, groaning as he remembered the scene that was about to unfold before him.

Minhyun his head "And let me remind you, it wasn't just some guy. It was Park Jihoon. One of Yuna's closest friend - if not her closest friend. The guy you know for ages."

"The more reason that I should stop them." Seongwoo gritted with anger.

"Why are you so against that guy? You act as if he did something bad to Yuna. If you ask me he looks like a pretty genuine guy." Kim Jaehwan stated, quickly chugging down a glass of water claiming that the cookies were too sweet and would ruin his 'heavenly voice'.

"And besides, when that Daniel guy came. We didn't saw that 'I should protect my sister aura'. What do you play favorites now?" Minhyun added, completely confused about how Seongwoo was acting.

Seongwoo ruffled his hair in annoyance "No it's not like that. To be honest, I don't hate Park Jihoon. I mean, as you've said, I have seen how he much he cares about my sister."

"Then why do you suddenly act like you hate him?" Jaehwan asked.

"I just felt something about him. Something I never felt around other guys Yuna hangs with."

"And that is?" Minhyun encouraged him to go on.

"I feel like he's the guy that would take my sister away from me. And I don't want that yet."

Seongwoo never really voiced out how he felt about Jihoon, and Minhyun was proud that he finally had the guts to admit it.

"Wait, so you're telling me Park Jihoon is a kidnapper?" Jaehwan said,forehead creased with confusion.

What confused him most is why are there 2 pillows being thrown at him.

🏵️

( Chapter 8 )

"Are you sure you know how to drive?"

"I'm not that stupid okay? My uncle has taught me how to manage a car. Just trust me on this."

"Remember when we were baking a cake for Yuna and you said that 'I know how to do it' and that 'my uncle taught me' and then we almost lit the house on fire." Jihoon reminded him. That was the first time he was almost grounded because of Woojin. But it wasn't the last one for sure.