Chapter Ten

"Good Morning"

"It was a Good Morning. Until a certain someone ruined it."

"Yah! I basically made the day even more perfect." 

She scowled at him, fake vomiting as if she was disgusted by what he just said.  

'Nope. That is not true.' She quietly cursed as she tried her best to calm down that thumping beat against her chest.

"By perfect you mean perfectly ruined." She glared at him."Let me remind you why were now walking our way to school." 

"Well, who knew that you can't ride 2 bikes at the same time?" Jihoon defensively raised his hands.

Yuna twisted his arms making the boy shout in pure pain. "Any sane person would, idiot." Why is she even bothering? Jihoon's skull is thicker than any concrete wall so there is no way what she just said would sink in that brain of his. 

The town bell chimed signaling that it's already 7 am. Shoot they are going to be late. Again.

Panic started rushing to her blood. Statistics wasn't supposed to be what greets them first thing in the morning. And that damn 'doctor' shouldn't be their teacher.

"Hey Yuna." Jihoon said, making the girl turn her gaze to him.

'Damn, can he stop being so handsome?'

He suddenly grabbed her arm, then smiled at her.

"Run"

As if she was sucked up into one of those romantic movies. She was in that cliche moment where suddenly everything is on slow motion and all that matters is her and - well - him. That moment felt so perfect she swore she saw petals are falling in the background yet there is not one single goddamn Sakura tree around her. Yeah. In her eyes, everything just became like that. 

And as much as she hated to admit it. That was one of the moments she wouldn't want to end.

🏵

"Hi my name is Kang Daniel. It's nice to meet you all." He bowed. "Please take care of me"

She can't believe it. It was just the 2nd period of the day and her body is already failing on being awake. She blames Jihoon for having her run so early in the morning so now all her reserved energy is used up.

She could literally feel her head bobbing up and down against her arm, which failed on keeping her head up multiple times

"Okay, Daniel there is a vacant seat beside Yuna. You can seat there for the mean time."

Well that made her awake. 

Her head jolted up, finding an unfamiliar face smiling down her.  

"You must be Yuna?" He asked - she's pretty sure his name was something like- "I'm Daniel." Yep Daniel.

She smiled as she gestured for him to sit down on the vacant sit right beside her.

As he was sitting down Daniel leaned in, right beside her ear and whispered. "Don't worry, I won't tell the teacher you were sleeping in her class." 

"I-I wasn't sleeping." She waved her head dismissively making the new boy laugh.

Yep. She's totally awake now.

🏵

"Really. I'll be your partner then."

Daniel looked at the other 2 boys at the table. "How about them? Aren't you gonna pair up with one of them?"