Chapter Two

"Yah! What are you doing here?" Yuna hissed at the guy who is sitting there with his feet crossed above the books on the table.

"I told you I was going to be here." He simply shrugged.

"Well I thought you were not serious."

"Should I just leave-" Daniel turn his back against the pair but Yuna grabbed his arm and told him that it's okay.

But it was not okay for Jihoon who saw the whole thing and now is blood is boiling with anger and that's bad because he does not want to release Dorm Jihoon out in public.

Yuna pointed at the boy and then to the exit. "Leave right now." I swear they are really good friends and no they are not in a fight.

"No." He answered simply

"Do you want me to kick your shins again?"

"Kick it all you want I am not leaving."

"Seriously guys I could just leave. Settle this on your own-"

"You can stay Daniel we are not fighting, Jihoon right here is just acting really immature." Yuna glared

"Yeah Daniel we are not fighting, Yuna just always assume I am up to no good when in fact I'm here waiting for Woojin so that we can also work on our project." The boy sheepishly smiled.

Yuna coughed to rub of her embarrassment and dragged Daniel to the next table. Not really helping the whole 'I-don't-want-to-release-Dorm-Ji-Hoon-here' delema Ji Hoon is experiencing right now.

He kept glaring at Daniel having the poor boy feel shivers down his spine. Whenever Daniel turns around to look at him, he flashes and friendly smile and when he goes back to work a jist of cold wind was felt over the room.

"Yuna is it just me or the room is really cold?" Daniel shivered while Yuna just looked at him and shrugged.

Jihoon kept an close glaring eye at Daniel even when he was typing out a message to Woo Jin: "Library. Now"

By this time he heard Yuna laugh, probably because from some stupid nerd joke that Daniel said.

Oh, boy. Woojin has to come here real quick.

A slam of the opening doors was heard followed by a few squeaks caused by sneakers running through the aisle.

Woojin craned is neck real fast - it almost broke - and scurried to his direction as soon as he found him. He whispered his thanks to the heavens because Jihoon was just right there sitting quietly. He thought he would saw a rampaging Dorm Jihoon or something.

"W-what-" he paused for a moment to catch his breath. "What is going on?"

"Nothing, I just thought that we should start our Project right now so we won't cram." Jihoon smiled.

Woojin raised his eyebrows at him while Jihoon just shrugged it off. Woojin knows when Dorm Jihoon is about to be released and that text he received earlier flashed red lights to his brain.

He sighed in defeat and just sat down in front of Jihoon who was staring somewhere. He looked at the direction where his friend were staring and there he saw Yuna being all giggly with Daniel.

'Oh, so that is what triggered him' he thought.

He knew how much and how long Jihoon has been bottling his feelings for the said girl and to be honest he's kinda scared of what might happen to his friend.