Chapter Four

"Remind me again why I agreed to come with you?" Ji Hoon lazily dragged his feet against the road. Somehow Woo Jin got him to agree to go out to an exhibit that happened in a hall not far from their school. "I wasted my weekend because of you" He groaned.

"It's because you love me" Woo Jin looked at him seriously, completely done with answering the same question 9 times. Ji Hoon had been groaning about the said trip when they had already planned this a few weeks ago. And Ji Hoon didn't even agreed right away. Woo jin had to bribe him free lunch and tickets just to get him to come with him.

'I'm paying  my Best Friend to hang out with me. What has the world come to?'

"Why do you even want to go here? I never knew you were into art?" Ji Hoon asked him.

"I just wanted to spend time with you okay."

"We could do that in your room"

"I wanted to spend time with you and the sun"  The truth is that Woo Jin just wants to cheer him up. He was actually taking him for a food trip after this. He wasn't acting like himself lately and he wants to permanently glue his head back to the grounds using food. So Ji Hoon better shut up before he change his mind.

"By the way why isn't Yuna with you?" Woo Jin asked him with his eyes glued to the painting he was looking at.

Ji Hoon sighed "Apparently she had her own schedule."

He actually went to her place to ask her to tag along, but it appears that she left  earlier that morning. "I wonder where she went."

Woo Jin glance at his watch "Yah let's get out of here! Let's go to the main event."

"What? We just got here 5 minuets ago." he told Woo Jin who is currently walking away.

"It's too boring, come on let's go somewhere fun."

Ji Hoon groaned. "Can't we just go home. I'm hungry-"

"Yah! Come back here!"

Ji Hoon's eyes quickly scanned the area. He knew that voice too well. It didn't long for him to find the owner of the voice.

Yuna.

She was right there. With her childish expression as she tried to reach something from -

Ji Hoon felt the pain in his chest once again. His insides started twisting into a very tight knot. He was sweating cold. His throat dried up. His breathing became unstable. He felt like his chest was being  shred into pieces. He clutched his heart as he stared at Yuna trying to reach something from him.

Kang Daniel

"Yah! What are you doing there? Could you signal me next time if you are not following.  I looked like a complete idiot talking to no one. I had to act like someone was calling me through the phone to escape my embarrassment. Yah! Are you even listening? I thought you were hungry - Yah! What happened? Are you okay?"

Park Ji Hoon was crying. He didn't even realized it. He was to focused at the scene that was happening in front of him.

'She was with him.'