For Context

Hanahaki Disease  is a fictional disease in which the victim coughs up flower petals when they suffer from . It ends when the beloved returns their feelings (romantic love only; strong friendship is not enough), or when the victim dies. It can be cured through surgical removal, but when the infection is removed, the victim's romantic feelings for their love also disappear.  Or they could endure it but the victim's lungs get filled with the flowers and roots grow in their respiratory system. They choke on their own blood and petals, and die. (Source: Fanlore)

This book's characters are inspired by a Korean Group called Wanna OneWanna One (: 워너원) is a South Korean formed by through the 2017 survival competition . The group is composed of eleven members: Hwang Min-young, Kang Daniel,Park Ji Hoon, Lee Dae-hwi, Kim Jae-hwan, Ong Seong-wu, Park Woo-jin, Lai Kuan-lin, Yoon Ji-sung, , Bae Jin-young and Ha Sung-woon. The group debuted on August 7, 2017 and will be promoting until December 2018 under Swing Entertainment and . (Source: Wikipedia) (STAN THEM AYE)

You can read this book as a Fanfiction or as a - well  a book.  You don't have to ba a Wannable to read this book. (I mean I'm pretty sure you already are, but of you're not YOU SHOULD BE ONE)

This book is dedicated to a certain flower. 
Aye!