Chapter Eight

"You told me you were going to check something right?"

"Yeah"

"Then what the heck are we doing in front of Yuna's house?! I thought we were leaving to help you forget her?"

Jihoon abruptly smacked his face to shut him up and continued to stare at the door. He was here to confirm something. Something he wishes to be negative.

Woojin was about to whine about the whole situation when his eyes widen at a familiar figure he saw knocking at Yuna's door. He hesitantly looked at Jihoon who still had his eyes glued to the whole scenario.

Kang Daniel was right in front of the door, looking all dapper and suited up.  It wasn't much of a surprise that he looks good in it.

But what shocked Jihoon more is that he was right there, in front of Yuna's house, dressed like that, with a bouquet of flowers on his hand. Pink daisies to be exact.

He waited patiently until a certain figure came and opened the door. Making and breaking Jihoon's heart even more.

She was there. And she was breathtakingly gorgeous. She, as well, was all dressed up and pretty as if she was preparing for this day to come. Jihoon's eyes scanned her and landed on a sight he never thought he would come to see.

Heels. She was wearing heels. After going to the dance with him for 3 years, she finally wore heels. And now he was not her date, she finally looked excited and happy about the whole dance. A smile was painted on her face when she opened the door, clearly excited about who was behind it.

Daniel greeted her with courtesy, bowing as if the person in front of him was a princess. Yuna giggled at the sight and bowed at him as well. She skeptically looked at him as she accepted the flowers. Jihoon and Woojin were far hidden not to be seen but to far to hear what the were talking about. All they saw were their mouths moving, showing the fact that they were talking.

Woojin watched as Daniel extended his arms out, waiting for Yuna to go on with him.

"I think we should go" Jihoon mumbled as he stood up.

Woojin quickly followed him with a concerning stare, checking if he's okay.

"Stop that! You're creeping me out."

Woojin scoffed at him as he answered "Says the guy that hid by the bushes to check someone out."

Jihoon let out a dry laugh as he continued to walk down the road.

"Are you okay?" Woojin finally asked.

"Do you want an honest answer or a generic answer?"

Woojin stared at him, and with that Jihoon knew what he was asking.

"No. No, I'm not." He breathed out "I'm not okay and it hurts. So fucking bad. I'm actually surprised that I didn't throw up." He jokingly added.

Woojin looked at him, concern clearly written all over his face. If he had the strength, Jihoon would have teased him. Slapping him for having a stupid face. But instead, tears slowly brimmed his eyes with pain consuming all over his body.

A sad smile formed in his face as he adds "But what else can I do. She's happy. That was all I want. Even though I'm not the reason for it. Even if slowly kills me inside. As long as she's happy."

He scratched his neck as he smiled at Woojin

"Maybe I just love her that much"

🏵

"Yah! Stop eating you pig."

"But I'm hungry, besides who even cares?"

"Aish! This is the reason why you don't have a date."