Chapter 11

Yuna sat down, eyes never leaving the ceiling. She afraid the moment it does the tears she tried so hard to stop would spill. Then it would be harder for her to stop.

Daniel left for a moment. Getting some food and drinks for them. She had no strength left after everything that just happened so she agreed to wait patiently while the past events reply in her mind.

Everything felt surreal, in the most painful way. She wants to hit herself so hard, only to wake up from this hideous nightmare she was experiencing.

A cold tin can woke her up from her deep thoughts. She expected to see Daniel, but instead, she saw a pair of puffed eyes from crying too much.

"You need some sugar. You have been staring at a blank wall for so long people may think you have gone nuts." Woojin opened the can for her and sat down beside
her.

A bitter laughed escaped Yuna's lips saying "Maybe, I have." She took a sip from the cold, sweet drink, hoping that it would wash away her sorrows.

Woojin looked at her. Apology was already written in his eyes. "I'm sorry for not telling you. It's just that Jihoon didn't want you to know."

"No Woojin, I should be the one to apologize. I was the one who caused all his pains. If I made the move we wouldn't be in this situation in the first place. If I-" Yuna sniffled as she felt tears brimming her eyes threatening to fall anytime. Her breath was hitched, failing to continue her sentence.

Woojin rubbed her back, soothing her knowing that it would probably be the only thing he could do for now. Yet his face wasn't showing any better, being that it was all scrunched up so hard from trying not to cry.

Gazing up to dry her tears, she stifled a laugh as she saw his face. "Yah," she lightly chuckled, "Ji Hoon would have hit both of us for being so dramatic." This seemed to lighten up the mood as Woojin laughed adding that Jihoon would have surely teased him about how swollen his eyes were.

As the laughter died down, Woojin gave Yuna a serious face and said, "No one is blaming you. No one is going to blame you. I'm sure everything will turn out just fine." he smiled, trying to ease her worries even just a bit, "I'm pretty sure that is what Jihoon would also say" he added.

Yuna smiled, quietly thanking him as she let everything sink in her. Everything was just too much to handle for her. She feels like she on the verge of losing her sanity or something.

Not far from their seat was Daniel, he stood there waiting for the right moment to enter. He wasn't showing it but he also was partly blaming himself for what happened. Add the fact that he was just rejected just a few moments ago really made the situation harder than it was. He was trying his best to look fine but deep inside he was also breaking apart.

A sudden pat on the back made him jolt up by surprise. Daniel let out a sigh of relief when he realized that it was an actual human being and not some soul hunting him down.

"Let's have a little chat"

🏵️

Sitting at the furthest side of the bench, it was very clear that Daniel was feeling tense. With his shoulder upright and his gaze straight to nowhere.

"Losen up, people will think that I threatened you or something." Seongwoo playfully nudged his shoulder, trying to lighten up the mood.

This seemed to have worked as Daniel let out a sigh of relief, chuckling a bit.

"So, you like my sister huh? "