❧ʜᴇʀ

Taehyung's POV :

When we got to the campus, it felt good. I was with my best friends and I was fully ready to enjoy my summer. We all went to the theater and waited. Campers kept coming, slowly filling the whole theater. Some people our age were there as well. Most of them were girls, boys or mixed groups of people. As I was looking at the crowd, I heard a loud voice saying "JOONIE". I turn around and see these 7 girls looking at us. I knew Sarah because she was Namjoon's girlfriend, but I didn't know any of the rest. Sarah run towards Namjoon and hugged him tight. She told the rest of the girls to come where we were and so they did. They were all very beautiful but one of them really caught my attention. I stared at her and I think she noticed me, but I couldn't stop. She was just so beautiful. Her cute smile, her shiny hair, her gorgeous eyes and her stunning clothes all together made her perfect. Her body was so beautiful and her lips, her lips just turned me on. I kept staring at her lips and her face until the rest of the guys started to introduce themselves. I introduced myself to her and her face lit up. My heart was overwhelmed with joy as she told me her beautiful name " hi I'm Y/N nice to meet you" she smiled at me and I felt my heart beating faster. I smiled back at her. I noticed that she got blushy and it made me smile wider.

Taehyung: I hope you have a great time at the campus, maybe we can hang out ton-

I was cut off by the leader of the campus, while he was saying that it was time to split the campers into houses. I was excited, although I didn't get to finish my sentence. I really wanted her to know that I want to hang out with her.

(the same process happens as it did for your chapter)

After meeting with my campers it was dinner time. I told them to go outside. I kept thinking of Y/N. I couldn't stop. While I was getting out of the house I saw that many houses were ahead of me. I looked around and saw that the houses were girl's houses. I got excited at the idea that we'd be at the same neighborhood and then I saw her. She was looking so amazing, even from far away, I still noticed how beautiful she was. My heart melted at the thought of her. But I just met her, I thought to myself, how can I feel like that already?

_______________________________________

Your POV :

While walking on the dining area, I looked at the huge tables. I saw some boxes full of hamburgers and I took two to hand them to my campers. I sat down with them and started eating then I heard the speakers

Speakers : to all the team leaders(campus leaders) , tonight, after you bond more with your children (campers) you will have a bonfire at the beach. Attention : each neighborhood will be on a different time because we want the leaders of the same neighborhood to bond with each other and not with other neighborhoods.

I liked the idea of that, because I knew that Taehyung was in my neighborhood, and I really wanted to get to know him better. My heart rate raised at the thought of that and I got very excited about it.

I headed back to the house and all the girls were waiting for me. Some of them were talking, others were on their phones, and some of them were trying different clothes. I looked at the time and realized we had to go to the basketball field for the bonding time. And so they quickly lined up and we headed to the basketball field.

Sorry for not publishing, I didn't have time to write, plus now that school starts, I won't be able to write That often. This book might delay, but I'll definitely finish it, as I've thought of everything. Thanks for patiently waiting. I love you all and I hope you enjoy my story 💜 ~the Author