❧ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜɪᴍ

Taehyung and I took his car and drive to a near town. We decided to go get breakfast. We found a cute cafeteria and sat down.
Taehyung : You're so beautiful.
I blushed and softly grabbed his hand. I put my fingers in between his and looked at his beautiful brown eyes. I could see him. His pure soul. I love him more every day.
You : You're the best boyfriend in the world.
Taehyung : Well, I try to be. You deserve it baby.
We slowly drank our coffee and ate our cookies, paid and got up.
Taehyung : I want to buy you a birthday present. Come with me.
He grabbed my hand and I followed him at a jewelry store. I knew that he wanted to buy something expensive, but I didn't want to.
You : Taehyung you don't need to buy me something so expensive.
Taehyung : Don't worry about it. I want to buy you something special, I want you to wear it everyday. I want you to wear it, and remember this summer. He pecked my lips. I gave up at his charms. He has his way with me.
Taehyung : Wait here baby.

I waited for a few minutes and then I saw him exiting the shop, holding a small blue box.
Taehyung : This is for you, my queen.
He opened the box to reveal a beautiful gold ring with a heart in the middle.

You : Oh my God, Taehyung

You : Oh my God, Taehyung.. It's so beautiful...
Some tears began to escape my eyes as he placed the ring in my index finger. He hugged me tightly.
Taehyung : I Love You so much Y/N. Happy birthday baby.
You : Thank you for everything Taehyung. I love you too. This is the greatest gift. I'm the luckiest girl.
We started walking around the town while holding hands. We were just talking and looking at the shop windows. It was almost noon, so we decided to go to a restaurant to eat. I have to admit, eating at a restaurant with your favorite person is one of the most amazing experiences. We were just talking about everything we'll do once we get out of campus. I can see that Tae is as excited as I am to be my roommate. Well, he's more than just a roommate, but I like calling him "homie". He smiles every time I call him a nickname. And this smile warms my heart. Once we finished with our food, we decided to go to a nearby beach. Taehyung said he knew that this beach didn't have many visitors.
Taehyung : We might be all alone. Do you have your swimsuit?
You : No. You didn't tell me that we were going at the beach.
Taehyung : It's okay, we might be all alone, so you can just swim in your underwear.
I looked at him with a snooty look. He just smirked, as usual.
You : You always have a way to get to the dirty stuff, right?
Taehyung : Baby, don't worry. I promise you. It's going to be just you and me, he whispered in a lower tone. I realized his intentions, but I was willing to do it. Making love to him is beautiful and unique every time. So I was just waiting for this time. We headed to his car and left the town. It was afternoon when we arrived at the beach and the sunset reflected on the quite waters of the sea. Everything was just so beautiful. So was he. All I wanted was him... And I knew, I had him all to myself.