❧ᴘᴜɴɪsʜᴍᴇɴᴛ《ᶜᵒᶰᵗᵃᶤᶰˢ ᵃᵈᵘˡᵗ ᶜᵒᶰᵗᵉᶰᵗ》

It is really late at night and I can't sleep. I'm thinking about Taehyung. What happened a few hours ago. He told me that he loves me. I still can't believe that I have a boyfriend. But I'm happy it's him.

I got up from bed since I couldn't sleep and quietly went out of the house. I decided to walk for a few minutes to supposedly relax.

While I was walking I heard someone walking behind me. I suddenly turned around to scare the person and realized it was Tae.

Taehyung : Jesus! You scared me Y/N!! But I wanted to scare youuuu... That's unfair... He whined

You : Aww am I really that scary?, I whined too

Taehyung : No babygirl. You're beautiful, he looked at me with a devilish smirk. I know when he smirks, something good is about to go down.

You : Baby, I missed you...

Taehyung : What do you mean? We were together like a few minutes ago...

You : I know... But i want to be alone with you. Somewhere where no one can see us, I winked and smirked at him

Taehyung : Ooh I see. Well I was planning to go somewhere like that with you. But maybe I should just let you suffer.

You : Noooo Taehyung why would you -
He cut me off by grabbing me by my waist and pulling me closer to himself.

Taehyung : Here's what's going to happen. I'm going to pleasure you, but you can't touch me, or make any noise.

You : Or else what?, We were both whispering, feeling the heat in our bodies intensify.

Taehyung : Or else, my babygirl is going to get punished.

And with that he lifted me up, bridal style and carried me all the way to that house where we had first "interacted" with each other
He put me down, opened the door, we both entered and he locked the door.

_________________🔞___________________
He started kissing me passionately on the lips, me giving him entrance to my mouth, letting him swirl around his tongue. He then started kissing my neck, leaving hickeys all over.

Taehyung : I'm going to make you feel so good tonight

Soft moans escaped my mouth. Taehyung took off his shirt revealing his sexy body. He slowly started to remove my clothes, leaving me with nothing but panties. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer, grabbed my feet and lifted me up. I felt his bulge hit against my womanhood and it got me more turned on. He slowly moved and placed me on the bed. He hovered above me and started to kiss my neck. I moaned louder.

Taehyung : Impatient aren't we? Maybe you need your punishment already...

You : Yes Daddy please...

And with that, he started to kiss me lower and lower when at last, he reached my entrance. He slowly removed my panties. I could feel his hot breath, thinking about everything he's going to do to me, I was already so wet.

Taehyung : Ready to be punished baby?

I didn't finish my sentence and he entered his tongue in my pussy.

You : Aaahh Taehyung!!! , I moaned

Taehyung kept swirling his tongue making me feel wetter and wetter by the minute, I knew I was close and so did he. The louder I moaned, the faster he moved, when he entered one finger in me. He thrusted faster and faster, I knew I wouldn't last longer

You : AAAGH DADDY!!! I'M GONNA C-

Before I finished my sentence, I came on his face and fingers and he licked my juices.

Taehyung : Youre so sweet baby. But I told you not to moan and you did. So be ready for your second punishment.

By the hot smirk on his face, I understood that the night hadn't finished yet.

To be continued...

Thank you for supporting my book 😊💓
~the author