❧sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ

The day passed by quickly and I was very tired at the end of it. We went back to our houses after dinner and we all fell asleep. The next morning, I got up from bed. I wasn't so sad or tired, because I knew that today was my birthday and I wanted to have fun. I got ready and slowly started to wake up the girls. Once they were all up, I shouted
" TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!! "
They were shocked and they all looked at me as if I was a psychopath.
They all shouted " HAPPY BIRTHDAY " and they hugged me. I have to admit that my campers are so sweet. It's just the activities that are boring.
Someone knocked on the door and I ran to open it.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N" everyone shouted. All my friends were there. And the guys were there too. Taehyung was holding a big cake. On top of it, it said " happy birthday to the most interesting personality in the world". Some tears escaped my eyes and my six best friends came towards me and hugged me tightly.

You : Thank you for everything. You guys are the best

Hoseok : No need to thank us Y/N. You're part of the family now.

Ellen : What do you mean by this Hobi?

Hobi?? Oookayy... I've only heard the guys call him that.... Anywaayyyys....

Hoseok : I mean that now that she's with my boy, Tae, she's part of the crew.

Sarah : Well welcome to the club...

We all laughed as we knew that Sarah was already in the "crew" because her boyfriend was Namjoon.

Taehyung : I asked the leader of our neighborhood and he allowed us to celebrate your birthday on the beach.

You : Wow! That's so amazing! Thank you guys. You're the Sweetest

Jin : I'm going to be the one who prepares the snacks and Joanna is going to help me.

Jimin : Me and Poly are in charge of the drinks.

Ellen : Me and Mr Hobi over here will decorate the beach.

Renee : And last but not least, me and Yoongi are going to take care of the chairs and the tables.

You : What about Sarah and Namjoon?

Namjoon : Well, we'll take care of the kids, and once they fall asleep, we will find you at the beach.

You : Aaah I'm so excited!!!

Sarah : You haven't heard the best yet...

You : What?! There's more??!

Sarah : You and Taehyung are free to get out of the campus for a few hours and then come back. We will all be waiting for you at the beach.

I jumped up and down out of excitement. Taehyung came near me and hugged me tightly, but because my campers were looking at us, he didn't kiss me.

Taehyung : I told you this is going to be your best day. I love you Y/N, he whispered in my ears.

I smiled widely at him and hugged him.

Sarah : Y/N go get ready. Taehyung will be waiting for you at the gates.

I did as she said and went back inside. I just wore a pair of shorts and a cure V-shaped shirt, took my sunglasses and headed to the gates. The day had just begun...

You guys, this book is ending. I'm sad, but also excited. I want you guys to see the ending. I know that nothing big happened, but it's my first ever book, so sorry if there was no drama... But be patient. I have a surprise announcement at the end of this book. 🙂😉