❧ᴀɴ ɪᴅᴇᴀ?

I can't believe that we have a two more days and then, my summer is over. But when I think about it, it won't be a bad thing. Me and Taehyung planning on moving to the same house is one of my best choices. I can't wait to spend my days with him, sleep in his warm hug and have him all to myself. To be honest, I'm kind of getting bored at campus... The girls are too boring and everyone around me, except Taehyung, is ignoring me... It's sad because I know that in two days, the last day of campus, it's my birthday, and I want to celebrate it with my friends.

Taehyung : Y/N are you up?

The soothing voice of my angel, Taehyung, made me realize that it was time for me to get up and return to my campers.

You : Good morning baby,  I said with a sleepy voice and kissed him softly on the lips.

Taehyung : Good morning to you too,  beautiful. I'm sorry to tell you, but we have to go back to our campers

You : Ugh, I don't want to...  I shoved my head in his chest.

He laughed at my reaction. He has the cutest laughter and the sweetest smile

Taehyung : Come on, baby, two more days. This one and tomorrow. And then we're out of here. And I promise you, when we get out of here, we'll be together all day long.

This gave me the motivation to get up and get ready for another, boring day. I want the days to pass as fast as possible, because I really want to get out of here.
Taehyung was watching me put on my clothes, while he was bitting his lips.

You : What is it Daddy? Can't get enough of me?

Taehyung : How could I get enough of you baby?,  he said in a heavier voice.

I slowly started to walk to his way. He looked at me, my every move, my every curve. I wasn't shy to show him my body. He knows my curves very well and I know his.
When I got close enough, Taehyung grabbed me and glued me to his body. I felt his erection through my silk panties.

Taehyung : What if we stay here a little longer?, he smirked.

I was so shocked, but at the same time, I really wanted to stay with him instead of going back to the campus.

You : Babe... I actually have a better idea, I winked. Get dressed and ill tell you.

After we got dressed, I told him my brilliant plan, and of course, he agreed. We both got out and headed to our homes. I layed in my bed, thankfully the girls were still sleeping, so they didn't notice me. I put two heavy blankets on top of me, and waited for the girls to wake up. Once I heard the alarm I set every day, I said to myself "It's show time."