❧ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ《ᶜᵒᶰᵗᵃᶤᶰˢ ᵃᵈᵘˡᵗ ᶜᵒᶰᵗᵉᶰᵗ》

He pulled me closer, so close I could feel his bulge hitting against me. He was so turned on, and so was I. And before I knew it, he started kissing me...

His lips were so soft, I couldn't resist. I kissed him back in seconds and then he put his tongue in my mouth and our tongues started dancing together in a perfect rhythm. Suddenly he broke the kiss and whispered to my neck

Taehyung : do you want to continue this somewhere else?

I nodded and he took my hand and we went back to the campus. Taehyung had been to this campus before, so he knew it better than me. We went to the house that was supposed to be the one that team leaders sleep when there's no space in their house. No one was there and it was far away from the rest of the houses. Then the real fun began... *prepare your holy water*

[suggestion : play 'House Of Cards' 😏]

__________________🔞__________________

He lifted me up and I was facing at his gorgeous face. My hands were around his neck and he kept biting his lips. I kissed his neck leaving hickeys . His bulge hit against my pussy and I felt getting wetter. He kissed my lips and then laid me down on a big bed. He took off his shirt and then took off mine. I suddenly got shy as he stared at my breasts. "Babygirl, your curves are perfect, you don't have to be shy.". I got more comfortable then and I took my hands away from my chest. He made me feel so good already. He got on top of me and started to kiss my neck, leaving love marks. He untied my bra and took it off to reveal my hardened nipples. He started to suck on the left one and with his other hand he massaged my other breast. A few soft moans escaped my mouth as he sucked rougher than before. He started to rub my pussy and I felt my panties getting wet. "Baby you're so wet for me already". I couldn't say anything and he slowly removed my panties revealing my wet pussy. He started to rub my clit and some moans escaped my mouth. I felt such pleasure and then he slid one finger into me. "T-t-taehyung a aah" I moaned as he kept going up and down with his finger in me, hitting my perfect spot. He then slid a second finger and I moaned louder out of pleasure. "Aaah Yes Taehyung!!!" "yes babygirl moan my name". I felt a knot building up in my tummy and I knew I was close "T-t-taehyung I-I'm g-going to...", I didn't finish my sentence and he pulled out his fingers. "Hey what the hell? I was so close!!!" "I don't want you to cum yet babygirl",he took off his pants and his boxers. It. Was. Big.... He saw that I was staring at his dick with surprise and he said " don't worry baby, I'll let you adjust to my size. ". His words kinda comforted me. He slowly entered me and I moaned out loud " TAEHYUUUNG AAAH!!! "," Fuck, you're so tight baby!! ". He finally entered his whole length in me and then he started to slowly thrust in me to let me adjust to his huge size. I was a moaning mess as he kept thrusting faster and harder. I scratched his back because of the pain and pleasure he was giving me." AAAH FUCK!!! " I moaned so loud that I thought that the whole campus heard me. "Babygirl don't curse!! Scream my name instead" he said as he was groaning and breathing heavily. "T-T-TAEHYUNG!!!", I screamed. I was feeling so close to my climax, "Taeee I'm going to... Aaahhh",I said "Babygirl wait for me..." we both came together and then he pulled out and laid next to me still panting.

Taehyung : you're so beautiful! This was the best thing I've done. ❤️

You : it was the best for me as well. ❤️

He smiled at me with his beautiful box smile and kissed me softly on the lips. Then we both fell asleep in the arms of each other.

I am innocent, I am innocent, I am not innocent fml 😂🤦‍♀️

Oof this escalated quickly, but you know what? It's better this way, because it's not that boring 😂😴
I hope you liked this chapter and I hope you didn't ran out of holy water. Thank you for reading my book. I hope you enjoy it.💗💗