❧ᴀ sᴛᴇᴀᴍʏ sʜᴏᴡᴇʀ《ᶜᵒᶰᵗᵃᶤᶰˢ ᵃᵈᵘˡᵗ ᶜᵒᶰᵗᵉᶰᵗ》

Disclaimer : This chapter too contains smut, but the story also continues, so you can just skip the smut, I'll put lines to make it easier 😌❤️ thanks for understanding

After we were done with the sports the girls went back to our house and I went to the bathrooms to take a shower. Unfortunately, girls and boys shared the same showers but not the same toilets "that's fucking great!!" I thought to myself. I was just minding my own business washing my body, always wearing a swimsuit because I felt insecure.... And then he showed up. Tae. With a swimsuit on.He just swiped the curtain of my shower and saw me rubbing my chest and private area, I was just washing off the shampoo. I gasped when I saw him and my chin dropped.

You : What the hell? What are you doing here?

Taehyung : I just saw your towel outside, I thought I'd join you... He smirked then bit his lips

You : its too risky. People might see us!! It's not that I don't want you to join me, I said with a lower voice, it's just that I'm scared. What if someone comes in?

Taehyung : well then make sure they hear your moans and screams so that they go away...

He smirked again and I got so turned on by his sentence I just grabbed him and pulled him in the shower.

__________________🔞__________________

We started making out and soon his tongue entered my mouth. Our tongues were swirling around in perfect harmony and then he grabbed my breasts and massaged them, then he slowly broke the kiss and started to kiss my neck. A few light moans escaped my mouth but then I knew I was up for something different today. I backed away and he looked at me confused.

Taehyung : What's wrong baby? You don't want to do this?

You : No it's not that....

Taehyung : Then what is it?

He looked at me and I smirked. I started to kiss his neck until I found his soft spot and I started to suck on it. I left love marks on his neck and I could hear him saying "fuck" under his breath. I started to rub his hard dick to make him even harder. He was breathing heavily and I enjoyed every thing I did to him. I started to kiss on his abs, going lower and lower every time. His breathing got heavier and heavier every time I went lower until I was on my knees, right before me, his erected dick was visible even though he wore a swimsuit. I pulled it down and I started to lick the top of his hardened dick.

Taehyung : fuck, baby stop teasing,he groaned

I just sucked his length and I rubbed the part that wasn't in my mouth, slowly going back and forward. He held my hair up with one hand, and with the other, he pushed my head, making his dick go deeper in my mouth, which almost made me choke, but I loved the fact that I could see the pleasure I was giving him in his eyes

Taehyung : aah fuck this feels so good y/n, he moaned and soon after that, he released his sweet and sour liquid on my mouth and I swallowed every bit of it.
_______________________________________

Taehyung : Wow y/n I'm impressed! You're too good at this. Next time is my turn. You're not going to escape that easily from me, babygirl. You're mine now, he winked and smirked

Before I could say anything, he grabbed me by my waist and kissed me

Taehyung : I love you, he whispered while smiling

You : I love you too Tae.

Taehyung : I have to go now baby, I'll see you later. Bye love you... He kissed my cheek, got out of the shower and left.
I was still in a shock. I mean.... WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!?DID WE JUST SAY THAT WE LOVE EACH OTHER??!? I know I came here to have a good time with the campers and my friends, but this is so much better than I thought. I really like Taehyung, I just hope he has good intentions and I'm not just a fuck buddy to him, because now I think I'm starting to fall for him. WHY GOD? I BARELY KNOW THE GUY! But it feels so damn good...too damn good actually...
Before I knew it, my thoughts traveled me back to the house. I changed and took a nap, since it was noon... I had to rest and dream for a while, because after that Steamy Shower I needed it.

~by @/omario2d on Instagram

A/n: I want to say a few things about the drawing on the cover of this chapter. This is a piece of one of my favorite Instagram artists @/omario2d . The reason I put it as a cover is obviously the erotic part of the drawing, but also because the guy kinda looks like Taehyung. (don't kill me pls, just saying)
Anyways, another chapter is coming very soon. Stay tuned. It will probably include fluff this time.😊❤️❤️