Chapter 5

Chapter 5

"I will see you later. I love you too" said Tamina. She hung up the phone and knocked on the door to Steph's office. "Come in," said Steph. Tamina walked in and sat down next to the desk "Ok we have multiple things to talk about." said Steph. "Let's do it then," said Tamina. "So we have paired up Bianca Belair with Adam Cole. She will attempt to interrupt the match tonight, but you will run from the side and past the barricade to stop that from happening," said Steph. "Sounds good," said Tamina. They discussed other things regarding Tamina for the next hour. Tamina left and got in the ride to go meet Nia and Trinity for breakfast. She got there in under 10 minutes because traffic was light. "About time, we were going order without you," said Trin. "I had a meeting with Steph," said Tamina. They ordered breakfast and talked about their plans for the day. "Ro are you going to take over," asked Nia. "I have to be there to do a storyline with Bianca," said Tamina. They continued breakfast when they were finished the walked around and found this cute store. "So the SummerSlam afterparty is said to be good this year," said Trin. "Yea, you worried about a party what about our match," said Tamina. "I stay ready," said Trin. "Yeah okay," said Tamina. They bought some things from the store before walking back to the hotel. "Ok, I will talk to yall later. I have met and greets to go to" said Tamina. Tamina walked to her room and laid on her bed. She laid there for 10 minutes before going to her suitcase and pulling out some white jeans, a black crop top, and her leather jacket that said "SNUKA" on the back. Nattie had gotten it for her as a birthday gift. She had got them for their little group of generational wrestlers. It was Charlotte, Nattie, and herself. She got dressed and grabbed her bag as she looked at the time she had 5 minutes to get downstairs. She still needed to do her hair. Tamina grabbed her cordless straightener and curling wand. She had done her makeup earlier so she was good. She threw everything she needed into her bag and grabbed her shoes. She walked downstairs and saw Nattie and Charlotte waiting for her. "About Time we are going to be late," said Charlotte. "They can wait," said Tamina as she grabbed the coffee and doughnut Nattie handed to her. The got in the car and Tamina sat near the window. She put the tray table the truck had down and took all her things out. "I know you aren't getting ready in the truck," said Charlotte. "Help or shut up," said Tamina. Nattie laughed at their bickering. Tamina started to straighten her hair then curled it a bit, with New York traffic the ride was slow enough. She finished in 15 minutes. She put on some earrings and tied her shoes. She put her bag on her back. It had started raining on the ride to the store where the meet and greet was. There was the worker with umbrella waiting for the girls. They got out and made their way into the store. Getting in their spots in the line they started to meet fans, sign things, and take pictures. It was like this for 2 ½ hours. They finished as the last person with a wristband left the table. They were about to get up when a lady and her two kids came into the building. "Please tell me we didn't miss it," said the woman. Tamina looked to Charlotte and Nattie. They signed the kid's toys and took pictures with them. Tamina, Charlotte, and Nattie went out to lunch. Tamina got to her hotel. She made her way to Trevor's room. She used her key to get in, he was sitting on the bed on his phone. He got up and hugged her, she took off her shoes and laid on the bed. "I am so tired," said Tamina. "Same here, I have been up since 6 and haven't stopped moving since," said Trevor. "Come lay with me," said Tamina. She put her arms out for him. He got in the bed and laid with her. Trevor started to mess with Tamina. "I am trying to sleep," said Tamina. "How can you sleep while looking at your phone," said Trevor.

@saronasnukawwe: All of my lovely fans can you guys spam @kingricochet and tell him to stop annoying me and let me sleep

@saronasnukawwe: All of my lovely fans can you guys spam @kingricochet and tell him to stop annoying me and let me sleep. #ImTired #NeedSleep

5 minutes after Tamina posted the picture Trevor had to put his phone on silent people were actually doing it. Tamina sent a quick thank you to her fans and turned to Trevor. "Now can I go to sleep," asked Tamina. Trevor kissed her forehead before, she cuddles into him and fell asleep.

2 hours later....

Trevor shook Tamina awake. "I'm leaving now, I will see you tonight," said Trevor. Tamina sat up and kissed him quickly. Tamina sat up and grabbed her phone. She was scrolling through Instagram when she got the notification that she was tagged in a picture. She clicked on the Notification. It was a post of the little kids from her meet and greet the one that came late. The caption read "My girls got to meet their idols today. They are a little sad we can't go to SummerSlam but we will be watching". Tamina liked the picture and commented a heart emoji. She went through the moms Instagram. She then texted her on Instagram.

Tamina: Not to sound weird but do you think you could meet me at the arena in 15 minutes

Carmen: Sure

Tamina then went to work, she went to print something in the hotel business room before getting a cab to the arena. She saw the mom as her Cab stopped. She told the driver to wait and got out the car.

"I don't know anything about you but I know that your girls are fans and so are you. So I ants to give you this" said Tamina. She handed her 3 ringside tickets to Summerslam and 3 backstage passes. The mom cried but hugged Tamina. Tamina then left and went back to the hotel. She got her hotel and grabbed something out of the vending machine. She went to her hotel room and grabbed her clothes for the night. She went to the glam squads room and she was let in. She sat down as Toni did her hair. For her appearance tonight she was having it braided back with red streaks throughout. Her makeup was simple with her signature red lips. She got her custom-made shirt from Terry. She got dressed in their room. She was wearing black jeans and her modified Ricochet shirt. She helped the glam squad bring their things to the arena and hid away in the women's locker room.

Eventually....

Takeover had started and Tamina was tweeting out her predictions and making it seem like she had been watching from her hotel. Trevor' match was 10 minutes in when she got called. Using the side entrance she walked to the announcer's section. Hiding from the camera's she waited for her cue. Looking closely she pulled up her bandana and fixed her jacket. She saw Biana get on the apron and distract the referee. Tamina ran out and pulled Bianca down. She then delivers a superkick and a Samoan drop to the outside of the ring. She saw Trevor hit his finisher go for the cover she counted the 3 counts and smiled at Trevor. Adam and Bianca left the ring and ringside. Trevor celebrated and got out of the ring. He picked up Tamina and kissed her. He ignored the cheers and kissed Tamina again. They walked backstage and Trevor did what he had to. Walking to and empty hall, "Congrats babe" said Tamina. "If Bianca ha interrupted the match long enough. I don't think I would have a title right now" said Trevor. "I love you," said Trevor. "I love you too" said Tamina. He kissed her one more time before they went to the viewing room and watched the rest of Takeover.

*** The Next Chapter will be my last SummerSlam chapter***