5. Intruder

THERE WAS A KNOCK ON THE DOOR. "I'll get it." I say, making my way to the door. Edward put out a hand to stop me. "What?" I asked, annoyed.

"I don't think it's Carlisle or Esme." He said. Jasper pulled me back, and Edward and Emmett went to the door.

"I can hear their thoughts." Edward barely whispered. "He wants to kill Renesmee." He said.

     Emmett stood against the door—his back against it—and Edward grabbed Renesmee.

     "What are we going to do?" Bella asked. "I don't know. Maybe we co-." Alice got cut off by going into a vision.

     Then she came back. "What is it?" I ask. "They'll get in. Emmett, don't even try to block the door." Alice said. And as if right on cue, there was banging on the door.

     "What about Carlisle and Esme?" I ask worriedly. "They'll be alright." Alice assured me. "Daddy I'm scared." Renesmee said to Edward. "I know, Nessie. It'll be over soon." Edward told her. She nodded and placed her head on his shoulder.

Jasper sent calmness through the room. "We need to climb through the window." Emmett said, yanking it open. There was another loud bang and a crack appearing in the door. "Mommy I'm scared!" Renesmee began crying.

Edward handed Bella Renesmee. "Jasper, can you put her to sleep?" Bella asked.

      A few seconds later Renesmee was asleep. We managed to climb out the window.

     The door broke open. I felt someone grabbing my ankle as I was running. Emmett grabbed my arm and pulled me up.

     We continued running but that's when I felt something go in my back. I began to feel tired. The last words I heard were, "Luna!" And, "I got her." Before I blacked out someone picked me up. I fell asleep.