7. Night Before Hell

Luna's POV

IT WAS NEXT SUNDAY. THE DAY before I started school. Forks High School has turned into Forks 5-12 so me and my 'siblings' are in the same school.

We have lunch together, and that's not exciting. I was hoping to make some new friends so I could hang out with people my own age. But they aren't my own kind, so smelling human blood wouldn't work well for me.

"Okay!!! I'm gonna pick out the most amazing dress for you!!" Alice yelled, running up to my room. I sped up after her.

"I don't wanna wear a dress." I groan. The number one thing I hated about Alice is this: she always gets what she wants, just because she can see the future.

"Fine. But I can still pick out your outfit." She says. I nod and follow her into my room.

My room has changed over the last months. It looks like this now: a full bed in the corner, purple bedspread, some white shelves, light gray painted walls, two white dressers, and a white fuzzy rug.

I don't sleep. So the bed is for decoration. I just like having it to remember my time as a human-being.

"What about this?" Alice held up two hangers; one with a shirt, one with jeans. Well, stretchy jeans. The shirt was a white shirt with a glittery rectangle in the middle saying 'GIRLS SQUAD' in glitter. The collar of the shirt was a velvet rose-gold. And she was holding up a golden necklace. "I love it!" I say.

"I knew it. Okay. Now time for shoes." She says. I hold up a pair of my white dock martins. "Those will work! Okay! Let's go hunting." She said.

Me, Alice, Rosalie, and Esme were running through the forest. I instantly smelt and saw a lion. I charged at it, pushing it into the dirty ground.

I shoved my venomous teeth into it and started sucking it's blood. I secretly buried it before running back, because I feel bad for killing innocent animals—eve though that one wasn't that innocent.

When we got back to the house, I ran to my room. I did not want to go to school. Hell is more like it.

"Why do you think that?" Someone from behind me said. I jumped.

It was Edward. "Stop scaring me." I say, annoyed. He sat down on my bed next to me.

"Bella's not going." He stated. "Why?" I ask. Bella was probably my favorite. She was the nicest and least annoying.

"Someone has to take care of Nessie. And Esme started a job to get money. Carlisle's already working.

I sigh. "It'll be okay." He said. "No it won't!" I say loudly. He looks surprised. "People are gonna find out our secret. You know it. They'll know we're different." I exclaim.

Why can't he understand!! "I do understand. I've been to high school since I was turned into a vampire, so about one hundred twenty years." He said, sighing at the end.

"Fine. I'll go. Under one condition!" I say, holding up a finger. "And what might hat condition be?" He asks. "You guys don't sit with me at lunch." I say, crossing my arms smugly.

And then the smugness turned into anger. "That can't happen." He said, matter-of-factly