| Chapter Twelve |

* y/n's POV *

Me and Finn finished the movie and drove home. It was almost 1 am and we knew those losers would have been in the living room playing video games so we tried to be as sneaky as possible. They transferred to Wyatt's house for some odd reason.
We decided we didn't want them or the fans to know yet. We wanted this relationship just to ourselves.
I've been doing a lot of thinking lately, Finn and I are in a relationship, relationships have to have trust, I don't want any secrets between us. I'd have to tell him about my life situations. But wouldn't that change something between us? Would he stop liking me? No, Finn isn't like that. But things still might change. I don't want things to change. I am finally happy and bringing up my horrific past would change that.

The feeling is new to me. Happiness.
I enjoy it. I don't want to change that.
-
We enter the house and suddenly all eyes are on us. We freeze and stare back.
"Where the hell have you two been?" Sophia asks eyeing us down.
"W-w-we" Finn starts but before he could finish, I interrupted.
"We went out for ice cream since we were tired of watching you guys playing your stupid video games." I respond, rolling my eyes at the last part and making my way to the couch where the rest sat, Finn followed shortly behind.
"Uhm, I take offence." Wyatt stated, mind still focused on the TV watching the game between Jeremy and Chosen.
-
Sophia called us all in for a selfie and we did as we were told. She then uploaded it to Instagram. (Pretend Finn is Logan and you are Jake)

Sophialillis•

❤️ 💬 📨                                             🏷Liked by wyattoleff, jaedenwesley and 21,642 othersSophialillis I love these guys to death🎈❤️ @ jeremyraytaylor @ wyattoleff @ finnwolfhardofficial @ y/u/n @ chosenjacobs @ jaedenwesley @ nic...

Liked by wyattoleff, jaedenwesley and 21,642 others
Sophialillis I love these guys to death🎈❤️ @ jeremyraytaylor @ wyattoleff @ finnwolfhardofficial @ y/u/n @ chosenjacobs @ jaedenwesley @ nicholashamilton @ jackdgrazer (he took the pic)
View 3,246 comments
|
@ fuckedyomama: who the hell is that bitch @ y/u/n ?! She looks like a THOT
@ istanrichiemikefinn: lmao thot alert for that b in the front, whoever the fuck
@ sophiaupdateddailyz: yess Sophia post more!!!
@ y/n.hatepage: I dont like y/n. Like this comment if you hate her too!
<17,987 likes>
@ wyeetsnolaf: WYATT!
@ fillieforlyfeez: OMG GUYS WHAT IF THOTTIE y/n is dating one of the cast members!!! Ew!!! She could ruin fIlLiE!
@ y/n.the.hoe: y/n shouldn't be allowed anywhere near Roro! Or the cast! She might give them her STD's🤢🤮
@ jackdgrazer🌀: I'm an EXCELLENT photographer!😤
@ jamescharles🌀: wow I Stan!
@ catherineiglesias: bitch alert!!! @ y/u/n. I used to be her friend! Like this comment if I should expose that little slut!
<19,588 likes>
@ jaedenweasle: I love Jaeden sm!
@ finnwolfhardofficial🌀: @ all you peoples above hating on y/n, stop. You don't know her. She's not anyone of those things!
|
@ sophialillis🌀: agreed!
|
@ wyattoleff 🌀: If you're not gonna support our friends, don't support us
|
@ jaedenwesley🌀: yeah! Y/n is so nice and she isn't a thot or slut

(A/n:The rest of the cast did it too but I'm too lazy oof)