| Chapter Seventeen |

*y/n's POV, one week later*

I was so happy I was leaving, school was over and I get to have a full 3 months in a Malibu beach house with my best friends and Finn.
Me and Finn still haven't told the cast that we were a couple. After the day I had the dream, he went back to Atlanta to shoot something for Stranger Things season 3. We FaceTimed the first and second days but he hasn't returned my texts and calls since and I thought I should leave him alone for a bit so he could focus on filming. At least I was gonna see him later today.

*time skip to Malibu airport*

I had already grabbed my luggage and was looking for Sophia who was supposed to meet me here so we could Uber to the beach house together.
I was about to sit down and wait for her when I heard a loud screech from across the airport.
"Y/N/N!!!!"
"SOPHIA!!"
We were both running towards each other and when we reached we engulfed each other in a TIGHT hug.
We were getting stares so we decided to break apart and head to the beach house.
~Time skip to beach house~

We pulled up to the house and entered. Immediately after I was squished by my best friends.
Jack, Wyatt, Chosen, Jeremy, Jaeden
And Finn.
We were all in a group hug and Sophia eventually joined in.
When we all pulled apart we all decided to relax and watch a movie since we were all really jet lagged. We decided to watch Satanic for some odd reason. I sat beside Finn but he still hasn't said anything to me since I arrived. Maybe he's waiting till we're in private?
What was going on with him?
I shook it off and decided to enjoy the movie.
At one of the first jump scares I tried to get closer with Finn and lay my head on his shoulder and cuddle a bit but he avoided any and all eye contact with me and told the cast he needed to go use the washroom.
And with that he left.
I needed to talk to him but I didn't want to make anything obvious so I waited and waited but soon realized

Finn wasn't coming back.

*Finns POV*

What do I do now. I've avoided all contact with Y/n for a few days. Ever since I've been feeling a little guilty. Yes I did like Y/n and I wouldn't want to hurt her like all the other girls I've hurt before. But it's in my nature. It's just something I always do. It's bad, I know. But it's me. And Y/n doesn't deserve me.

No I didn't cheat or anything bad but one night after a long phone call with her, I looked long and hard in the mirror and realized that I'm a player. Well I've always known. I just reminded myself. I don't want y/n to get hurt but I don't want to leave her.

I should just suck it up and talk to her. I won't tell her anything about my past with girls because then she might leave me.

I'll talk to her late at night when everybody is asleep.