| Chapter Sixteen |

*y/n's POV*

Darkness.
Suddenly everyone was gone, I was all alone.
Slowly I started to hear the screams of a few people calling out my name.
Sophia?
Chosen?
Finn?
Jack?
Jeremy?
Jaeden?
Wyatt?
It had to be them. They sound worried.
Oh god.
What the hell Is happening?

Out of no where, he showed up.
My 'dad' who was never really a dad.
"I'll be back my love."
He said calmly as his thumb stroked my cheek before he vanished into thin air.
That's when I jolted awake...

*chosen's POV*

I was so worried seeing Y/n like that. It started freaking us all out and we didn't know what to do. She was screaming and crying but she was asleep and not waking up. Y/n was like a little sister to me and I love her, I'm pretty sure the whole cast could say the same. She treated us like people and not big Hollywood actors like others. She always had a smile on her face and it lit up a whole room.
"Guys what happens if she doesn't wake up?!" Wyatt exclaimed.
"SHE WILL! She has to..." Finn replied, his voice getting softer with every word.
Right at that moment she stopped.
Her screams and her cries just vanished.
The room filled with silence as our heads all shot to Y/n.
About two seconds later, she shot up from her bed, gasping for air.

*y/n's POV*

I kept gasping for air as I was sobbing. I was both happy and scared. Happy it was just a dream, scared at how real it was and how I could feel him.
"Y/N!!!" Sophia screamed, wrapping her arms around me. The rest of them joined immediately after. I could see that some were crying.
What happened?
"W-w-what? How? You saw that? What happened?" I stuttered.
The room fell into an awkward silence.
"Y/n, you were screaming and crying. You scared us, and you weren't waking up. What happened?" Jeremy asked.
"N-n-nothing." I lied, wiping away my tears after finally regaining my breath.
I obviously couldn't tell them my rapist, abusive, alcoholic dad that abandoned me and my mom visited me in my dreams and I had a bunch of people screaming hateful things and touching me.
"Are you sure? You can tell us anything you know that right?" Sophia said softly.
"I know, it was just a pennywise dream. Btw we are NEVER watching that goddamn movie again." I giggled and lied again. The rest started giggling too.
"Then why weren't you waking up?" Jack asked with a confused expression painted on his face. "Oh, um well my mom always told me I was an extremely deep sleeper." I lied once more.
"Anyways I'm gonna go get washed up." I said getting out of bed and heading to the washroom wanting to eagerly change the subject. I couldn't handle lying to them anymore.

I put on my favourite playlist, undressed and hopped in the shower.

* time skip to the evening*

Everyone had gone back to our own houses by noon and so now I was just sitting on my bed, in my room, alone in the house, bored out of my mind, you know, the usual. That was until I got a FaceTime call from Sophia:
(S=Sophia
Y=Y/n)
S- Y/N!!!
Y-SOPHIA!!
S-GUESS WHAT?!
Y-Haha what?
S-THE WHOLE LOSERS CLUB HAS A VACATION THAT WE ARE GOING ON ALL TOGETHER WITH NO ADULTS!!!
Y-OMG SOPHIA THATS AMAZING! You guys are so lucky!
S-That's not all!
Y-Oh?
S-YOU CAN COME WITH US!!
-
At that moment I choked on my milk. "WHAT" I screamed with excitement. "YEAH! You just need parents permission." She said. My smile immediately dropped. But then I remembered I have school. "Sophia, what about school?" I asked, I obviously couldn't tell her about my parents. "Schools over in 1 more week y/n! We have a whole 3 months of vacation in Malibu!" Sophia exclaimed. I was excited, my mom wouldn't care if I was gone or not so I could most definitely go. "CANT WAIT AHHHHH!!!" I screamed before I ended the call.
Finally.
Truth.