Chapter 8: Reunion

Hyuk and Raven marched to the market square. Onlookers followed them in awe. Hyuk had a tight grip on her hand, not wanting to get lost in the crowd that was forming. Soon they made it to the market square, where all the singles and Prince Jimin were. Raven was excited to finally see her brother again. It has been years.

I hope he is happy.

The last thing she wants is for Yoongi to be unhappy. She loves Yoongi will all of her heart.

Her thoughts were cut short when she made it to the market square. Everyone turned towards her, in absolute shock.

"Thats-"

"No it can't be-"

"She made it out."

They formed a way to get to the prince with ease. They realized that she wasn't there to see the prince.

No, she wanted to see her brother.

Raven and Hyuk calmly walked down the path made for them. Yoongi, whose back was turned, whipped around and immediately saw her. His breath was taken away. It really was her.

"Raven?"

Raven nodded, tears welling up in her eyes. Hyuk let go of her hand, letting her to rush into Yoongi's arms.

"Yoongi.... you're back..."

Yoongi hugged her tightly, crying silently. He missed Raven a lot. She was a positive force in his life that was ripped away from him. Yoongi wished that his parents didn't force him to join the guard at 11. He wanted to help the town more, build it into a city. Maybe even become the magistrate, but they shot that down fast. Just like that he was being shipped to the capital with barely any mementos from home. Raven was broken when he left. She lost her protection. With him gone, her parents began to ridicule her, trying to break her soul. It didn't work, so they ramped it up. The three years he was gone before he left was like living in hell. She had to leave for her own sanity. So she did. For five years. She's been back for a roughly three years now. Her parents backed off of her, with Alice to now focus on...

The trance the both of them was broken. Taehyung tackled them both in a bear hug.

"DON'T FORGET ME!"

Raven laughed, moving to give him a proper hug.

"You haven't changed a bit, Tae."

Taehyung give her a boxy smile, nodding happily. Yoongi had a bright gummy smile on his face, appreciating the moment before him.

"So Yoongi... care to introduce me?"