Chapter 22: Boss

The most annoying thing to Raven was sexist people.

Ugh.

She wants to punch someone.

These bandits infuriate her.

But they so happened to be Blessed.

She can't really fight back so easily against them without knowing their abilities. For now, it is best to wait.

The bandits were patrolling throughout the base, keeping a close eye on all the prisoners. It seems to Raven that many prisoners, if not all, were from the town.

I have to make a plan.

It was as if the bandits could sense her scheming, they swarmed her cell area, dragging her out of the cage. She landed in the sand, scattering it everywhere.

"You know you could be a little more gentle. I don't bite."

The bandits snickered as Raven stood and brushed herself off.

Rude.

A man approached her, awed by her existence. He excluded no corruption to her surprise, odd for a bandit. His brown eyes were sparkling upon seeimg her. The man was well built, brown hair styled off to the side. He gave off a welcoming aura somehow.

How is this man a bandit?

"WOW! YOU ARE REAL!"

What?

"Uh... excuse me? Can you please explain?"

The man squealed, grabbing ahold of her shoulders.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW.

"YOU ARE THE GOLDEN ONE RIGHT? I CAN SEE YOUR PURITY! OH MY GODS, YOU ARE SO PRETTY! COME YOU MUST BE TREATED LIKE THE ROYALTY YOU ARE!"

Raven was shocked, her eyes widening as the man yelled out orders for her to be moved to a golden tent near his brightly colored one. Six guys walked up to her, apologetic.

"Sorry miss. He really looks up to the Golden One. When we sensed you come into the camp, he went nuts. He was ecstatic to meet you."

She studied the man who spoke. His black hair parted in the middle, his brown eyes filled with calm. Raven smiled, still freaked out, but understanding now.

"It's fine. I'm just not used to it. Not many people know that I'm the Golden One. Who are all of you guys?"

The calm man lifted an eyebrow at her response.

Does she not tell people who she is? She must be the type to not brag.

"I'm am Jaebum, you can call me JB. The weird man you just saw is Jackson. He is the leader of this camp. The man with the black hair not parted is Yugyeom. The one with the white hair is Bambam. The silver haired man is Mark. And finally the man with black hair with light streaks in it is Youngjae. What is your name, miss?"