6. Quiet People

September 2nd, 2018

Dear whatever,

"I've always liked quiet people. You never know if they're dancing in a daydream or if they're carrying the weight of the world."
-John Green

What a magnificent man.

I admire him.

Why I'm sharing this with you, S.B? Well, I have a personal love for quotes.
Be it from famous authors or the simplest of words put together to create a deeper meaning.

I love them.
All of them.

Especially the ones that leave a tingling feeling within your chest or a tiny smile to tug on your lips.

Quotes are beautiful in their own way. And I hope you remember what I feel about beautiful things, S.B.

While my social media is filled with pictures of the M.G people expect me to be, I like collecting quotes in a shoebox of mine. I simply don't want to share them with the world.

We all have something we personally keep to ourselves. I like to keep my collections of quotes to myself. All because the world is too judgmental to let us "love" something out of the ordinary.

Thus, we all have interests we don't share with a single soul.

And mine is a shoebox filled with magical quotes.

Where they're hidden?

A secret.

Sincerely, whatever.

****

Two updates in one day!  Where do you think she has kept her shoebox of quotes?

Where do you think she has kept her shoebox of quotes?

Remember to
Vote ⭐️
Comment ❤️
Share with friends 🌹
Follow me 😊