19. Burnt Skin

September 24th, 2018

Dear whatever,

It hurt. A lot.

This time, tonight, he was rougher and harder. Pain was all I could feel down there as he pushed in. I screamed, but he sealed it off by putting his hand over my mouth. And then, not a single sound came out of my mouth. My skin felt burnt by his touch.

When he fell asleep next to me a few minutes after leaving me completely broken and numb, I somehow managed to put my clothes on, grab my diary from under the bed and climb down the house from the balcony.

When my bare feet touched the ground, I slowly walked on the empty streets while my breaths were forced. It was hurting. A lot. I was pretty sure I was bleeding. Maybe pregnant soon.
I don't really know anymore. I don't really care anymore.

Now I'm sitting on a bench under the city lights while the pen in my hand can't seem to stop moving on this page.

You know? I have this fear. I fear my words. The words that will live on forever after I die.

You see, we all believe that nothing lasts forever. However, the thing about life, is that we humans, we die, but words are infinite. They live on forever. Some bring you down. While others are an inspiration.

And, S.B? I don't really think my words are inspiration.

You know?
One way or another, we are all fighters. Every individual fights their own battle, goes through their own crap each and every day. I'm sure you do to.

But you know what?

At the end of the day, we are all survivors, gazing at the same starry sky as if we are somehow connected just like those beautiful stars.
So when you fall asleep tonight, just remember that we all lay under the same stars.

Sincerely, whatever.

*****

What do you guys think?

To sad?

To deep?

Remember to
Vote ⭐️
Comment ❤️
Share with friends 🌹
Follow me♥️