Chapter 22~

Moriarty pulled you into a kiss pushing you against the wall. He finally pulled away. "You were amazing," he said kissing your neck. "Thanks. I meant it you know, I love you" you said staring face to face with him.  "I love you too," he said staring into your eyes with such kindness you just wanted to bury your face into his chest and let the world collapse around you. His lips met yours as you soon began kissing him back. You drove back home. To your new home. Your new life. You reached the kitchen starving. Do you want dinner you asked Jim who was watching you cook? "Yes please but you must let me help you." He said hugging you from behind. " Nope I refuse to sit down and it will be done soon," you said kissing his cheek. "Fine" he moaned sitting down. You made tortellini with homemade sauce. "When did you learn to cook?" Jim asked you as you placed the pasta onto the plates. "Oh back when I was in school it was easy." You sat down as he began to eat the pasta. "This is bloody good!" He said grinning. "I've got to ask-" you said placing the pasta in your mouth then swallowing. "- when did you first kill someone?" You said and he just smiled at you. "When I was 12. This kid was annoying me so I poisoned him. It was surprisingly easy," he said eating more pasta. "Wow, you giggled at him. Ten minutes later you had finished dinner and had had a long conversation on his both of your past life's. "You really do look good with a gun," Jim said as you remembered the silver revolver in your pocket. "Never fired one before." You stated taking the gun out your pocket. "Let me teach you," he said grabbing your hand leading you down one of the corridors before pulling you into a large room.