Chapter 39~

"Fine, you can stay with us. Mary and I were looking for somewhere a little bigger anyway so you can have your flat back. Sherlock will be downstairs still so you are safe from Moriarty." Johns' voice was still icy cold and everyone in the room knew it. "Thank you so much, John and Mary. Also you Sherlock" you said your voice filled with happiness. "No problem but it was mostly down to john," Sherlock said turning to John who wasn't looking at him. You stared at Sherlock taking in his expression. He was sad you could tell. "For now on until they move out you can sleep in the spare room at mine," Sherlock said looking down. "Okay. Once again I am so so sorry guys. I hope you can forgive me and I know it will take time but please forgive me for what that monster made me do. What he made me think I felt. You two were always there for me and I should never have turned my back on you two and I'm so so so sorry for that" Mary smiled at you, John tried to smile and Sherlock just looked to the floor upset. It then dawned on you that not only did sherlock lose john but he had lost you too. "Let me show you to your room," Sherlock said quietly getting up. How had the others not twigged that he's upset? "Thanks," you said sweetly as you followed him upstairs.

---------------------------------------------------
Authors note:
Sorry for such a long wait but school is hell at the moment. I hope you enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed writing it! Also if I started Johnlock fanfic would you guys prefer a oneshots story or a proper story? Thanks for reading! Harley_joker_quinn x