Chapter 27~

"Jesus Christ!" Moriarty looked down as to not be noticed but soon looked up again grinning. That's when you saw John lunge at Sherlock. "this is bad" you said looking to him. "what do you mean? It's great! Come on let's go." he grabbed your wrist pulling you out the door leaving unnoticed amongst the commotion. " I can't believe Sherlock is alive!" you said astonished. "I know right it's amazing!" You were walking through the park the subtle glow of the orange streetlights uncovering the huge grin on Jim's face. That when you noticed a figure in the shadows. Then another and another. "J-Jim?" You whispered nudging him bringing him back to the real world. "What?" He said staring ahead at the group that was coming closer. "Do you have your gun on you?" He asked taking your hand in his. "Obviously," you said. He looked surprised. You could just about make the figures out. You didn't recognize them but Jim did. "Can we help you?" Your voice was confident as Jim squeezed your hand. "Your little boy toy here owes us some money" the figures eyes were dead and his voice was hoarse. "I don't Jerome just admit you need the money to get Terry out of jail for your failed terrorist plot" Jim looked physically ready to kill this guy. 'Jerome' went to push Jim and before you knew it you took the gun that was hidden by the slit in your dress and pointed it to the criminals head. "Oh, what you gonna do heh? Gonna shoot me, little girl. Like you could ever shoot someone your just a prissy little idiot" he mocked. "Oh, hun you shouldn't have said that," you said smiling tilting your head to the side. BANG!
he was on the floor blood pooling on the grey concrete. The other lunged towards you and Moriarty as you both took turns it ending their lives.