Chapter 29~

You just pulled him into a tight hug his words swirling around your head. You got what he meant but it still confused you. You had never been a criminal before. You opted out of university, you caused trouble in primary schools, your parents used to argue frequently and your school life was sub-par. You were smart but never got on with anyone there. They were all so boring it was just living hell. "Am I up for this?" You thought to yourself. "I mean I am good lat shooting." You said smiling on the inside. You fell asleep on Jim's shoulder as he calmly stroked your hair back. It was almost 12:30 as the car parked outside. Jim gently lifted you bridal style into the house. You had woken up but were pretending to be asleep. He opened the door to your room and gently placed you on the bed as you sank into the soft blankets. He kissed you on the forehead and went to leave as you wrapped your arms around his neck softly begging for him to stay. He finally agreed and got in the covers next to you. You hugged him tightly falling back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter I will make up for it :(  anyway I hope you liked it dont forget to vote and comment!🖤💕
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~