Chapter 30~

The sun shone through the curtains as you yawned quietly. Jim was next to you fast asleep, his chest gently moving up and down. He looked so peaceful in that tiny moment. He slowly opened his eye and grinned at you "why are you staring at me?" He giggled. "Even more so, how long have you been staring at me?" He sat up rubbing his eyes. "Because you are cute and only like 3 minutes" you smiled kissing his cheek. " What time is it?" He yawned as you got up. "Ten, you got anything planned for today?" You asked pulling a burgundy top over your head. He stood up unbuttoning his shirt from the night before. "Well I've got a job at 1:00 and got some CCTV footage to look through but we can hang out until then" he placed a flawless ivory shirt on as you walked up to him. You wrapped your arms around him. "Can I join you?" You asked kissing his neck. "At the job?" He looked both happy and bewildered. "Yeah" you turned to face him your face so devious yet so innocent. "Okay, are you sure you can handle it?" He said smirking at you as you tilted your head to the side. "Yes obviously" you stood with your arms folding smiling at him. "Do you think I —" you began before he kissed you grinning. You couldn't remember your old life. You were never as dangerous before, you were just a troublemaker but Moriarty had brought out a side of you that you never knew you had and you liked it.