Chapter 51~

"Morning Mrs H" you smiled awkwardly. "I was bringing you your morning tea," she giggled placing the tray down. "But looks like you're busy" she looked to Sherlock who was looking to the floor. Mrs H smiled sweetly at you both as you stood there awkwardly. "I never knew that you two were... Um.." She smiled her words trailing off. "We are just, well, how do I explain this?" Sherlock smiled at her then looked to you for an answer. "Dating?" You tilted your head to the side, was that the right answer? That's when he took your hand in his. "Dating." He smiled confidently. "Oh, I am so so happy for you to Sherlock! As well as you y/n! Any trouble with him you let me know" she said smiling. You giggled at that, "yes Mrs H" Sherlock just grinned at you. "So how are you going to tell John and Mary?" She said sweetly as you all sat down, Mrs Hudson in johns seat and you and Sherlock on the sofa your feet draped over his legs. "I'm not sure how well they would take it" Sherlock's smile faded for a slight second before reappearing. "There's still all the wedding business and well it hasn't been that long since... You know..." You looked down then back up to Sherlock. "Us just feels right, I can't deny that I didn't like y/n I mean- oh damn it" he looked to the floor his cheeks flushed. "Let me say that again," he said running his hands through his dishevelled curls. "I can't say I don't like y/n, she is witty and clever and loving and cute with a lovely personality and she is the only one who can read me like a book." He smiled at you. "I would agree with both your statements" you grinned. " Sherlocks always had a special place in my heart. He is charming and smart and even though other people can't seem to understand, he shows emotions deeply he just has a... A unique way of showing them. I just want to put the bad past behind us and start fresh. No lies, no betrayal. Just us, together." He squeezed your hand. Together.