Home early pt2 / Hank x Connor \\

Ok I'm bk hi I'm sorry this could be short Idk , let's go. 👅😅🙈

Connor p.o.v

I was embarrassed , I just rushed out Idk what I was doing i may as well go to the park it was a beautiful place the sky line was priceless picture perfect really.
I sat down on the bench and started to cry, how could I be so embarrassed. I wiped my tear stained cheeks when a felt a filmier hand place on my left shoulder I place my hand on his.
"I'm sorry" his low voice drowned out all sound.
"It's ok ,I should of locked the door." I said keeping my eye on the skyline, Hank gave a small chuckle and sat beside me.
"Connor , come home." Hank was worried.
"Yea." I stood up and walked to the car when Hank grabbed my arm pulling me back to meet his chapped lips.
"I love you , you enormously stubborn pain."
"I love too."
The car ride was silent as the starts lined the black sky.
We walked in the house I headed for the couch , Hank sat beside me and turned in the tv , we watched a good amount of movies and I snuggled into his chest when I was tired. Hank kissed my head and picked me up carrying me to the bed and placing me down and laying next to me, I cuddled up next to him as he pulled the blanket over us.
This is so short I'm sorry . Requests? 🙃🙈