Best auntie ever

[Y/N is Dallas' daughter, she's four years old.]

Y/N's POV: (Niece)

Everyone was sat around the table as auntie Demi and I were on the sofa.

She tickled me until I peed a little but laughed when I told her so.

"Aren't you silly then, my little munchkin." She smiles, picking me up to place me on her lap, my legs wrapped around her waist as she bounced me up and down.

"Auntie DemDems?" I pinch her cheeks as she crosses her eyes, creasing her brows.

"Yes, how may I help my little princess today?" She asks in a silly, deep voice.

"Stop!" I squeal, covering her lips.

Her mouth opened wide, lightly biting down on my hand.

"Ooowww!" I laugh.

"I'm sowwy." She pouts but I quickly peck her lips, making her pout turn into the biggest grin ever.

"Anyways-" I smack my lips together, making a pop noise as auntie Dems tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. "Do you think I could ever be like you?" I ask quietly.

"What do you mean baby bear?" She lifts my head up so we shared eye contact.

"Because you're so cool! I want to be like you when I'm older!" I tell her, playing with her jet black hair.

"You think I'm cool?" She teased, tickling my chin.

"Hm." I confirm, nodding eagerly. "Do you think I could be like you?" I mutter.

"I think you can be better than me." She smiles softly.

"But that's impossible." I frown, genuinely upset.

"You already are!" She coos.

"I am?" I ask hesitantly.

"Of course you are! I'm not cool at all comparing to you." She chuckles, also playing with my hair.

"But you are." I object.

"Alright." She sighs in defeat. "If my little princess says so then I guess it's true."

"It is." I grin, smacking my lips all over her face, not looking if her eyes were open or if she needed to breath.

"Auntie Dems?" I ask again.

"Hmm?"

"Why were you upset earlier?" I ask, gazing into her still slight puffy eyes.

"Because I got hurt." She frowns softly, caressing my cheek.

"Where? I'll kiss it better!" I quickly sit up.

"You can't kiss it better sweetheart." She lightly giggles, pulling me closer into her.

"Why not?" I whine, wanting her to be happier again.

"Because that hurt I have to heal on my own." She explains.

"But why? I can help." I persist.

"I'm just ill and need to get better." She briefly informs me.

"Are you gonna' die?" I panic, feeling tears prickle my eyes.

"No! No! No!" She quickly repeats, wiping the fat tears with her thumbs. "I won't die! It's just the way my brain works is different than any other person's brain would work, you know?"

"So you won't die?" I make sure.

"No, sweetheart, I won't die." She confirms.

"I'd be very mad if you left me." I tell her.

"You would?" She smiles.

"Yep! I'd be so angry, I wouldn't leave my room because I'd know my best auntie ever wouldn't be waiting for me to shower her with my kisses and cuddles." I tell her.

"Well, then it's a good thing I'm not leaving, ay?" She pokes my nose as I squeal, poking her back.

We giggle and mess about for a little while longer before just laying down to cuddle.

"I love you auntie DemDems." I whisper into her chest.

"I love you my little butterfly." She pecks my forehead before proceeding to scratch my scalp like she usually does.

I'll be like auntie Demi one day.

—😈•••😈—

So this is really short but OMG DEMI WITH CHILDREN MAKES ME WANT TO CRY.

Requested by:
demixkyrstin the heartbreaker 😂.