Creating Kamen Rider Showdown book

I'm pretty sure there exists OC Kamen Rider battle books on (the deep depths of) wattpad, but I believe this will be the most prominent one of them all.

Right now I've finished writing the introduction. It's not gonna introduce on how it's created though, but I should put that part in a future time. It's more like a pilot conceptualization and explaining the rules and stuff.

 It's more like a pilot conceptualization and explaining the rules and stuff

I put Zi-O and Decade on the cover to show that they relate to worlds themselves. Zi-O is the King of Worlds (or time), and Decade is the Destroyer of Worlds. Plus it makes sense that they're Heisei anniversary riders that can use other rider powers.

The compound eye glow took a lotta time than you might think. Anyone who's done photoshop (paint.net) work knows what I'm talking about. Actually it was more like 20-ish minutes than an hour, but still long. You have to be patient when doing these kinds of projects. Just have a steady hand and you'll finish it in no time!

You can tell that the title derives from Climax Fighters, from the logo, and the fire text. I actually used the logo form Climax Fighters because I'm not good at making Japanese logos in general.

To end this chapter off, I hope you will enjoy reading and submitting your OC riders to duke it out in Kamen Rider Showdown!

now that I think about it, that should be like some spiritual sequel to Kamen Rider Chronicle