A Little Heads Up

This is a fictional story. Written in and for the Achievement Hunter fan base. I based this story completely from my imagination. There's a list of made up characters in this story as well as actual people from the company, Rooster Teeth. Anything bad written about the characters or their family is not meant to be. I'm is a big fan of Rooster Teeth and would never say anything negative about their workers.

The story is written in first person, almost as if the main character is writing in a diary to recall her days.

Nagisa Jade Free is a fictional character who is supposedly related to Gavin Free (who is a worker at Rooster Teeth.) She was said to have been born with long tan colored hair and bright green eyes. When she was a child, she wore red glasses. As she grew older, she dyed her hair red and got red contacts. Nagisa has slight anger issues and is known for her anger. She is usually a very nice girl and has a bright personality.

Ember Soul, also known as Em, becomes Nagisa's best friend through her new life in Texas. Ember dyed her hair pink and purple and wears purple contacts. She's a dancer, which you find out a little later. No one, but Nagisa knows about her dance career. Ember is outgoing and quirky. Though she can be shy at times, she is mostly willing to put herself out there.