Chapter 3

Michael and I were alone outside, everyone already went in. I blushed hard, "You don't think a twenty year old woman, hauling around a shitty stuffed dog is weird?" He shook his head. I looked back down. He grabbed my arm, pulling me. "We'd better catch up to those dicks." He said, dragging me inside. I waved at some people behind desks before we took a right into a room.

Gavin was there, he was sitting on a white couch so I sat beside him. He smiled at me, then turning to watch the guys play their games. Their names were Ray, Jack, Ryan and then Michael and Geoff. They called themselves Achievement Hunter(AH). A girl walked in the room, she looked two years younger than me. I learned her name was Ember, she also works as an AH gamer.

Ember and I started talking and became best friends. She's the only best friend I've ever had since Abbey. We started talking about the guys and somehow on the fact Gavin and I got jobs there too! Of course, we were none only than AH gamers, as well. 'It's so much fun hanging around them.' I thought, hugging Mark a bit tighter to my chest.

A month after I first started, I was talking to Michael. I stood in front of him, my long bright red hair in a pony tail, it was still going down to my shoulder blades . My green eyes looked right into his deep brown ones. He was talking, but I lost him, staring into those brown eyes. He waved his hand in front of my face. "Hey shithead, you down to Earth yet?" I snapped out of it and nodded, he chuckled which made me blush.

'I might be in love with Michael.' Those words repeated in my head, over and over again.