"On behalf of the entire crew, I'd like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice stay!"

The pilot announced and the air stewardesses started to move around the cabin. Some cleaned while others helped take our luggages down. I looked over to N, who was sat next to me. He was still sleeping soundly. It was nice to see him relaxed and at peace for a change. I unbuckled his seat belt and took the blanket off him. I nudged him and tried to wake him up.

"Hey, Yeon. We're here."

His eyes flitted open and he refocused his gaze to me.

"Jeju?"

"Ung.. Let's go."

N stretched his arms wide open. With a sudden burst of energy, he jumped up from his seat. I got up too and we walked towards the front door. An air steward greeted us and stretched his hand out. I took it and gave him a handshake, pleased with the overall quality of our flight experience. I realised then that the rest had gotten off board and was waiting for us at the door too.

"Hyung, it took you long enough." Hyuk muttered jokingly.

N apologised to everyone and Hyuk laughed at his response. Suddenly, N worriedly looking around us.

"Wait, where are our luggages?"

"The crew has taken them and it's being brought to our apartment. Come, the buggy has arrived."

Ken announced. I could tell N was in a daze but he nodded, trusting Ken's words. Then, we all got on the buggy and headed towards the carpark. I watched N carefully. I noticed how, in his groggy state, he would close his eyes and struggled to open them.

"Still feeling sleepy?" I whispered.

He turned to me and hummed in response before leaning his head on my shoulder to rest. No doubt my ears turned red but I was glad N could depend on me.

In no time, we got to our car and drove off towards one of the hottest cafes along the Jeju, Blessings In Disguise.

After the intel we got from the delinquent, we realised that Daehyun was near us all this while. He was at the cafe with five other young men running a cafe that recieved very good reviews. The cafe was also so popular it reached front page of most prestigious magazines. As expected of my brother.

Ken reached over to the driver's seat and brought all the windows down. The sudden wind in our car caused Hyuk's cap to fly up.

"Yaaaaaaa!"

Hongbin reached his hand out, catching Hyuk's cap just in time before it flew out. Hyuk looked pleasantly surprised by Hongbin's reflexes that his jaw dropped. Hongbin passed it back to Hyuk and reprimanded him.

"Be careful or you'll lose your favourite cap."

Hyuk stunned from the whole situation became speechless and nodded. He gripped his cap even tighter and sunk deeper into his seat.

"This is nice."

Ravi commented. I opened the window slightly more and let the breeze hit my face. It was cooling and I liked that I had more opportunities to enjoy the outdoors.

"It definitely is."

N, who was still using my shoulder, stirred in his sleep and slowly awoke. He looked up at me without moving his head off.

"Did I fall asleep again?"

"Uhng. Did you sleep well?"

"I guess I did."