W

The air in the car was thick as we were mentally drained from the conflict we had back with the mafioso. Taekwoon released his tie as soon as he sat down. He had his arm on the door as he seemed to be fuming. This persisted the whole journey home.

When we all got back, Hyuk, Hongbin and Wonshik immediately stood up from the couch. They waited with bated breath for one of us to speak. Taekwoon went straight to the couch and sighed loudly as he sunk deeper into the crease. Jaehwan just smiled at the rest and went next to Wonshik.

I was thirsty so I went to get a carton of banana milk and sipped on it before I walked back to take a seat next to Taekwoon. I noticed that Wonshik was caressing Jaehwan's hand and he was intently looking about at Jaehwan's body to see if he got out unscathed.

"So what happened? The suspense is killing me!"

Hyuk finally broke the silence.

"We brought up Taek's decision and they didn't take it well. Taek made the decision to leave for our safety and we are back here."

Hongbin then cracked his knuckles.

"Moving on to plan B?"

Taekwoon said in a small voice,

"Yes. And hopefully it works because that visit only solidified my choice."

After that, the 'Hyukbin' duo went off to start gathering reliable people to help us while the 'Raken' duo went to settle the documents and evidence in a more legal method.

Taekwoon sat still as everything happened. I noticed he started to daze out. I tried to offer my banana milk but he didn't even realise it. Somehow, I felt he was having a meltdown or going into shock.

Deciding I needed to do something, I slammed the bottle down on the table and slapped my hands on both sides of Taekwoon's cheeks.

"Focus on me."

Taekwoon was surprised by the loud noise and my behaviour but he followed me. His eyes soften and appeared less dazed.

"Focus on me right now."

"I am love."

"What are you thinking?"

Taekwoon covered my hands and held them delicately.

"He threatened to harm you. What if something happens to you or the rest or our families? How will I ever live with myself knowing you guys were hurt because of me?"

"Everything will be alright one way or another. These things take time but focus on the present. Look! We are here in this cozy couch in this warm house. Safe and well."

"But-"

"No buts. And I'm not planning on leaving you. Not now. Not soon. Not ever."

Eventually, Taekwoon became more relaxed at my positive affirmations. I slowly nestled myself between Taekwoon's legs and hugged him. His head on my chest and my arms around his head. I started creating patterns through his hair with my fingers.

Taekwoon seemed to like it as he felt the goosebumps up his neck and started to laugh. Fluffing his hair, I leant back to see how he looked.

"Haha, you look like that photo of Jaehwan doing the photoshoot for Boys Record Magazine!"

"Stop it."

Taekwoon whined as he rustled his hair. I tried to do a few more and stopped at one that I really liked.

"Whoa you look good."

"Really? Like this?"

Taekwoon looked behind me at the television's reflection to see himself. He did a few different facial expressions as he tried to see if it really fitted him.

Feeling playful, I leant to his ear and whispered.

"You always look handsome kitten but this... This makes you look so tempting."

At the multi-syllable sentence or maybe something else, he shivered slightly before snapping his focus once more to me. His eyes darkened as he anticipated my next action.

For a hot minute or two, we just stared at each other. But, I tapped his nose, breaking his concentration, and got off him.

"Gonna make dinner, is omurice alright?"

"Y-yeah sounds good. I'll take a shower."

Taekwoon stuttered and ran away even before I replied.

"Cute."

Then, I wore the apron and started to cook. The dish was fairly simple so it took less than ten mintues to complete it. Taekwoon had already came down by the time I was starting to set the table so he helped me.

Turning on to one of Taekwoon's favourite romance movies, we ate the omurice and watched it intently.

After a while, I registered a faint soft snoring from my lap. Taekwoon was using my lap as a pillow, curled under the blanket, resting by my side. I tucked his loose hair strains behind his ear and pulled the blanket to cover more of his body. He continued to coo and I just couldn't resist taking a picture of him.

"Sweet dreams."