6

sometimes when you wish really hard for things, they come true.

i didn't have a nightmare that night for the first time in four weeks. all thanks to renjun's dream catcher.

and, thankfully, jisung was still alive and breathing when i went to school.

mom called it a "coincidence." she said i'm still going to the hospital. but at least i'm in a much better mood today, again thanks to the dream catcher.

"hey, y/n." a voice came from behind me, and i shut my locker and looked at him. haechan.

he was smiling as he held two books against his chest. i smiled back. "sup, hyuck?"

"not much," he shrugged. "ready to get out of this hell."

ah, there was the lively haechan we knew and loved. i laughed. "me too."

"did you sleep okay last night?" he finally asked, which was the question i was waiting for. i couldn't wait to tell everyone that i had slept well for the first time in forever.

"i slept great!" i answered, and i could tell it took him by surprise.

"because of the dream catcher?" he asked, his eyes wide. i nodded.

"wow. we all made fun of renjun for it..." he nervously chuckled, his cheeks a slight pink. "guess i should apologize."

but we all knew he wasn't going to apologize.

"anyway, i think the guys were talking about going out tonight. wanna come along?"

it's been awhile since you've been out with them. it certainly wouldn't hurt, would it?

"sure. let me text my mom."