Chapter 7

We were almost there. We decided, because we were practicing our acting skills and because we were hungry, we stopped some place to eat. I honestly enjoyed this. He was still holding my hand as we walked into my apartment, I blushed a little. As we walked in, I gasped. A tall, blond, muscular man in some sort if armor and a red cape stood in my living room. I looked at Loki and the back at the blond guy. Loki's grip on my hand grew a little tighter and I saw him tense.

"Loki..." The stranger said seriously.

"Thor...what are you doing here?" Loki hissed as he moved so he was in front of me.

"Loki...you have found the one the prophecy told us about. Why did you not tell us?" The guy in the cape asked.

Loki growled. "Because you would only use her." He spat and wrapped his arms around me protectively.

"Loki what's going on?" I whispered. Once again, I was confused. I knew he said he wasn't the only one who knew about my tattoos. Before Loki could say anything Thor spoke.

"And how do we know that you're not using her?" He said.

"If I was then she wouldn't be here right now!" Loki hissed. I buried my face into his shirt. I was a little scared, what was going to happen. He held me tighter.

"Loki, we saw you kissing her in the park, how do we know that that wasn't one of your illusions?" Before Loki could respond Thor looked at me. "Did that kiss feel real?" He asked.

"I-I..." I stuttered, "well yes it-it did feel real." I stammered. I looked at Loki and he flushed a red color. Then I looked back at Thor.

"Brother is that an illusion? Are you tricking Ms. Woods into believing that you love her." Thor said. Loki growled.

"That is no illusion." Loki said.

For a while they shouted at each other. I buried my face into his chest and he held me protectively. He had no intention of letting me go.

Finally they stopped arguing. Loki was pretty straight forward about his argument, he was not letting me go to this place called 'Asgard,' with Thor. I had no intentions of going either. Thor left, but I had a feeling he would return. Would he force me to go?

It was late and pretty dark outside. "I need to sleep," I mumbled as I went to my bedroom. I heard Loki follow me and for some reason, I did not object to that. I quickly changed into pajamas. I didn't really care if he saw me change my clothes. I finished changing and turned toward him. His back was facing me, so he wasn't watching. I went and sat on the bed. He heard me move and sat next to me.

We were silent for a while. I started thinking about my powers and what that Thor guy might want with me. And what was Asgard and why was I wanted there. With out realizing it, I started to tremble. I felt Loki wrap his strong arms around me and pull me into his lap.

"So that kiss, it was real?" I whispered as I buried my face into his chest. He hooked a finger under my chin and moved my face so I was looking into his beautiful green eyes.

"Yes, Astrid, that kiss was very real," he whispered back before leaning in and gently kissing me again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. His hands slid down to my waist.

"Kitten, I'd like to hear you purr." He whispered against my lips and he smirked. I blushed and smiled a little. He then, pushed me down onto the bed. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he kissed me roughly.