Airport Trip

Ashton's POV: "Katie, Katie, come on, wake up." I quietly whispered to Katie. She opened her eyes slowly and rubbed her eyes. "What time is it?" Katie asked. "It's 12:45 pm. Our plane leaves in an hour but we have to go meet up with Kallie and Joe." I explained. Katie just groaned and slowly walked out if the van. "Why did Luke have to bring Kallie along? You guys know that she hates me." Katie complained. "Kallie doesn't like you because you hang out with us so much and she doesn't get to. She thinks that you will take Luke away from her." I explained to Katie. "Hey Kallie, I missed you so much!" Luke shouted as he ran to hug Kallie. "How can he stand her, she's the worst girlfriend ever!" Katie whispered in my ear. "I don't know but we all have to deal with her." I whispered back to Katie. Kallie walked over to our little group of people and she just glared at Katie. "Alright, let's go get on that plane." Our security guard told us he guided us to our plane. I sat on the plane with Katie while Luke and Kallie chose to sit right across from us. "This is going to be a LONG plane ride." I whispered to Katie. "I'm just gonna drown out all of their lovey dovey stuff." Katie whispered just quiet enough so Luke and Kallie couldn't hear us. "Want to watch a movie?" I asked Katie. "What movies do you have?" Katie asked. I quickly handed Katie my bag of movies I brought along. "Can we watch..." Katie started. "Mean Girls." Katie replied. "Sure." I said to her. Katie put the movie into my laptop and started the movie. I rested my head on the table and quickly dozed off...