Amnesia

Katie's POV: 8 fractures. 5 in my knee. 3 in my shin. Fuck.

"Hey Katie. How are you feeling?" I was awoken by whispers from people. I sleepily opened my eyes and yawned. "Huh? What happened?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes. "Don't you remember babe, you crashed when you were snowboarding." A random guy replied. Babe? Who is this guy? "Katie, you hit your head pretty hard when you fell. When you got up from you ex ray you hit your head on a steel table." The nurse explained. "So what if I hit my head. Who are these people?" I asked as I shifted farther into my hospital bed. "Y-you don't r-remember me?" A strange boy with curly hair asked. Of course I dont. Didn't I make that obvious? "I know my sister, but I don't know who you are. Natalie, who are they?" "This is Calum. The bassist of our favorite band." She said as she pointed to a tan boy and he smiled at me. "This is Michael. The guitarist in the band." She gestured to the red haired boy. Wait. It's the same color as my hair. Why is part of my hair bright red? I like it but why? "Luke is the lead singer." She said as he bit his lip ring nervously. "And this is Ashton....." "Go on." I gestured for her to continue. "Ashton is.......your......boyfriend." "Wait. WHAT? ASHTON IS MY BOYFRIEND! NO HE'S NOT! HE'S MY BESTFRIEND! WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?" I shouted as I tried to get up but I stopped when a sharp pain went up and down my leg. "FUCK!" "Don't move Katie. Do you remember anything at all?" The kid named Calum asked. "N-no. Why?" I replied. Ashtons face dropped as tears threatened to burst from his eyes. "All I remember is hanging out with my brother on Saturday. What day is it?" "It's December 14th." Michael replied. Holy. Shit. "So you're telling me. I broke my leg but I don't even remember the last 2 months of my life. What kind of sick joke is this!" "Katie, it's not a joke." Natalie told me with a sympathetic tone. "Then what happened? Tell me from after I hung out with my brother." I begged. I have to know what happened. "I'll start from the very begining...."

.

.

.

"Holy. Fuck. I did all of that, yet I don't remember anything." I said as Ashton finished telling me about the last 2 months of my life. Oh. My. God. "Katie, it's time to get you up and ready. We also have to go over some medical things with your sister. "Can someone help me up?" I asked as my sister left the room with the doctor. Ashton and Calum walked over to me and lifted me out of the bed. I grabbed some shorts and I t shirt from the side table along with my phone. I had a lot of trouble getting my shorts on over my casted leg. I let Ashton help me only because he is my best friend. I still don't believe that he's my boyfriend. I sort of recognize Calum, Michael, and Luke but I remember Ashton the most. "Jeez, I'm your best friend/girlfriend and I don't even remember it. And to think, it all started with a concert."