Sound Check

Ashton's POV: "Ashton! Ashton! Are you in there?" Luke asked as he shook my shoulders rapidly. "AHHHHH!" I shouted in shock. "What do you want?" I asked rudely. "You spaced out for...three whole minuets." Michael explained. Really? It didn't feel like that long. "What's going on?" Calum questioned. "Uh......nothing." I stuttered. Michael, Luke, and, Calum just looked at me. "It's something. Your not that stupid." Luke explained. Michael just stood there quietly. "What's going on? Do you know Michael?" Calum asked. Michael and I exchanged glances nervously. Should we tell them? "Okay. I walked back onto the bus because I forgot my jacket and I overheard Ashton and Katie talking in the back room. I walked close to the door and overheard Ashton ask Katie is she wanted to be his girlfriend but then she said only if she could have another kiss. Then I walked in the back room to tell them that we had to go." Michael explained rapidly. Calum and Luke's mouths dropped WIDE open. "What?" I questioned rudely. "Are you kidding me? She doesn't even like you!" Calum shouted. Whats up with him? Why is he so concerned? "Whats wrong with you Calum! I thought you would have been supportive! Your my best-friend!" I shouted as I stormed off stage. What is wrong with him! He's supposed to be my best-friend! "Ashton! Wait up!" Luke shouted as he chased me down the hallway. "Leave me alone Luke." I demanded. Can't I be alone. Ugh. "No. We need you Ashton. Please come back." Luke begged. "NO! I SAID LEAVE. ME. ALONE. AND DON'T EVEN TRY FOLLOWING ME!" I shouted at Luke. I ran out of the building out to the sidewalk. What is wrong with me?