Concert Day

Ashton's POV: "Will you please leave me alone?" I begged a random girl who was begging for me to date her. "I will if you go on one a date with me." The girl replied. She's been at this for at least 2 minuets. "No. I won't go on a date with you." I told the girl. She was so determined to get me to date her. "Why not? Do you have a girlfriend?" She asked. Im so fed up with this. "Yes. I do." I admitted. "Who is she?" The girl asked. Just don't say anymore. "You don't need to know." I told the girl as I was pulled out the door. "Whats wrong with you!" Calum shouted. Was he listening? "What do you mean?" I asked cluelessly. "Think of what people are going to do if tons everyone finds out you have a girlfriend." Calum told me. Oh. Shit. What did I do! Then we walked inside to grab everyone to go back to our hotel. "Ashton why did you do that?" Katie asked as she pulled my behind the van. "I don't know why. I was just so annoyed." I explained. "Hopefully she doesn't tell other people about it." Katie said as we got into the van. I took my phone out to check my twitter and my phone was blowing up with mentions. All of them were about me having a girlfriend.
.
.
.
Katie's POV: "Looks like we weren't very lucky." Ashton said as he showed me his phone. "Why did you have to tell her Ashton!" I complained. "About what?" Michael asked. Oh yeah. He was too busy with annoying fangirls to listen into Ashton's conversation. "Ashton stupidly told some random girl that he had a girlfriend." Calum explained. "Your a genius Ashton." Luke replied sarcastically. "Thanks Luke." Ashton replied.
.
.
.
"Well we have a show later so let's get ready." Michael said as he jumped out of the car. I had a plan for tonight's concert. "Hey Ashton. What shirt are you wearing for the concert?" I asked as we walked to our rooms. When we walked in Ashton held up his shirt that he was going to wear. It was black, it was sleeveless, and it had 'Believe' written across the front of it. "Want to go attack Luke and Michael." I asked as I held up a pillow. Ashton and Calum grabbed as many pillows as they could hold and we ran into their room and pelted pillows at Michael and Luke. When we ran out of pillows we ran back to our room and locked the door.
.
.
.
"Calum! Are you sleeping in the bathroom again?" I yelled through the door. "No! I can't find my pants!" Calum yelled through the door. "I bet Michael took them!" I explained as I walked into Luke and Michaels room. "Michael give me Calums pants." I commanded as I held out my hands. "Why do you think I have them?" Michael asked cluelessly. "I saw you take them but I wanted to mess with Calum a little bit." I explained as Michael gave me Calums pants. Then I walked back to my room and knocked on the bathroom door. "Calum. I got Michael to give up your pants." I said as I threw his pants into the bathroom. "Now hurry up. I need to get ready too." I told Calum as I sat on the chair next to a table. When Calum finally walked out of the bathroom I changed into Ashton's shirt that he was going to wear at the concert. "Katie. Have you seen my shirt?" Ashton asked. "Ashton you have like 50 shirts, be more specific." I replied as I poked my head out of the bathroom. "The shirt is black, I cut the sleeves off, and it says 'Believe' on it." Ashton explained. "Oh do you mean this shirt?" I asked as I walked out of the bathroom. "Give me my shirt." Ashton demanded. No way. "If you want it then come get it." I challenged. "Seriously. Give me my shirt." Ashton demanded even more seriously than before. "Like I said, come and get it." I replied. Then Ashton started to walk over to me but I ran into Luke and Michaels room. I tried to hide behind Michael but he walked into their bathroom. Ashton almost grabbed my wrist but I pulled it away right before he could catch me. Then I tried to hide behind Luke and Calum but Ashton caught me before I could. "Put me down!" I yelled as Ashton carried me into our room. Then he flopped me onto the bed and pinned me down. "Why can't you just wear a different shirt. Or perform shirtless." I complained. "Great idea, but is so much more fun." Ashton explained. Then I rolled him over so I was pinning him down to the bed. "Look. Your being pinned down by a girl." I teased as I looked into his amazing hazel eyes. While I was hypnotized by his gaze he rolled us over. "Maybe I just wasn't trying that much." Ashton whispered into my ear. Shivers ran down my back. Then Ashton leaned in and kissed me. It was amazing. I pulled him closer to try to eliminate all of the space between us. Then he started kissing up and down my neck. I let out a little moan as he once again kissed me. His arms wrapped around my waist and back as I tangled my hands into his curly hair. "Ashton." I said as I pulled away from him and sat up. "What?" Ashton asked with concerned stringed into his voice. "We have to go." I explained as I pointed to the door. He had to perform in 30 minuets. "Don't just stare at me. Lets go." I explained to Ashton as I got up and walked over to Ashton's bag. I picked a random shirt out of Ashton's bag and threw it at him. "Put this on. We're gonna be late." I told him in a hurried voice. He put on his shirt and we walked into Luke and Michaels room. Everyone was waiting on Ashton and I. Then I tried to help Ashton fix his hair that messed up. It was a mess. "Sorry about you hair Ashton." I apologized as I combed my fingers through his hair on the way down to the van. "It was totally worth it." Ashton announced as a smirk crept its way onto his lips. "What happened in there? And why does Ashton look like a bear tried to do his hair?" Calum asked. Should we tell them? Maybe not. "I bet I know." Michael said as he had and evil grin plastered on his face. "Michael. Stop thinking like that." I commanded. Man he's so quick to assume things. Gees. "I can't help it but it looked like it happened. I mean, Ashton's hair made it seem obvious." Michael explained. Calum and Luke nodded in agreement. Oh shit. Thanks Michael. Now Calum and Luke are gonna tease us about it. "I swear to god, nothing happened......that was too serious." Ashton said as he looked at me and laughed quietly. "Okay. Sure." Calum said sarcastically as he looked out the window.