Chapter 22: Discussion

No One's POV

"Alright!"

A fully healed and energetic ravenet said downwards at the two boys in front of her, one blond the other a ravenet.

The blond named Naruto glared at the boy ravenet, while the boy named Sasuke ignored his glare and acted naturally, without a care.

It was currently the next day after Kaitlyn was officially discharged from the hospital. (The hospital had no idea that she left, once she woke up)

"Kai-chan! Why didn't you tell me that Sasuke was going to stay with us!" The little blond complained pointing at the younger raven

She gave him a raised brow "but I just did" she answered, as if it was obvious.

"When did you decide this!" He redirected at her when he didn't get the answer he wanted.

She gave a innocent look "yesterday when you were sleeping" then she reached her hand down to ruffle his yellow-locks "Think about it Naru-kun, it would be a lot easier to train the both of you if you live under the same roof, soo... it's a win, win!"

Now ignoring the obvious annoyed look he was giving her. She gave them a bright smile "Now! Before we have Sasu-chan settle in, I have to make some adjustments to our apartment. So in the meantime I want you both to go to our usual training spot, and train there." She looked as Sasuke "Sasuke I'll grab all your belongings and bring them to the apartment, so there's no need to worry.

I'll have everything done by the end of the day, plus one of my clones will be keeping watch of your training and bring you both back once I'm done. Any questions?" She asked

They remain silent, implying that they didn't have any questions.

"Ok, off you go now" She shooed them away after making a clone

When they were out of sight, Kaitlyn made more clones and sent one group to fetch Sasuke's things and the other group to the apartment. The original Kaitlyn, happy with her clones, went to do something else.

Walking along the usual streets of Konoha, she felt slightly nostalgic and observed the people and buildings. After a month of staying bedridden, it was nice to be out.

She finally stopped when spotting her destination, The Hokage's Tower (is it a tower? Or is it a building? Meh, either one is fine). Walking towards a certain old mans office, Kaitlyn arrived and knocked on his door.

Hearing a small "come in" she walked inside to see the old man and piles of paperwork on his desk.

Ripping his gaze from his paperwork, Sarutobi smiled at the ravenet in front of him.

"Kaitlyn, it is good to see you up and doing well."

"Thanks Gramps~!" She said childishly, giving him a closed eye smile, but changed and became serious.

Looking into those dark brown eyes and feeling the tension in the air. Sarutobi narrowed his eye and stopped his work, giving his full attention.

"You probably have an idea of why I'm here" she started and waited for the old mans response.

"Yes I do, but I was planning on waiting a little longer before summoning you." He explained, giving her a tired sigh but stared strongly into her eyes. "I understand that you have questions about..."

"Itachi" she cut him off. "Itachi killed his clan to protect the leaf"

Sarutobi eyes widened at the girls knowledge of the situation. To him, he wondered how in the world did she know? Was it Itachi who told her?